"I WANT RICK BACK!!!"

*Rick and Lana create Bartender together*

NO, NOT LIKE THAT!

Bartender's great though and somehow fits the album's vibe very well. :xgiggle:

Just now, West Coast said:

Bartender's great though? :gasp:

It's a good & underrated song:oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

If he produced Honeymoon at the age of 54 he’s definitely capable of producing something just as good or even better at the age of 63. His age doesn’t matter AT ALL. His productions are literally TIMELESS

31 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I thought 'Blue Banisters' sounded good without Jack; I don't think he's anything like an absolute necessity to her present or future.

Exactly. I think he had a good run, three albums + two spoken words projects (one released and one that is perhaps lost for good). We've heard the range. :true:

An entirely new team, with new ideas, different vibes and thought process wouldn't be so bad at this point. I hope her little adventure in that studio in Alabama is her experiencing with new people, doing things differently.

5 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

I like Rick's "old school" production more than most of Jack's stuff. He has a lot of experience and knows what the listeners want.

as a listener im saying yes:true::true::true::true:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

29 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

"I WANT RICK BACK!!!"

NO, NOT LIKE THAT!

NO BARTENDER SLANDER PLS :noparty:

url%5D

On 7/23/2023 at 12:45 PM, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

The album will be a follow up to DYKTTATUOB and is tentatively titled Did You Know a Singer Can Still Be Looking Like a Sidepiece at Thirty-three. DYKASCSBLLASATT picks up where Taco Truck leaves off sonically and the lead single is Zodiac :true:

zOmg DYKASCSBLLASATT track list leaked??

Spoiler

Did You Know a Singer Can Still Be Looking Like a Sidepiece at 33
Zodiac

Say Yes to Heaven (Sped Up)

Jimmy Interlude Pt. 2

Sunshine

Waffle House x WD

Le Pouf

Blue Banisters

Queen of Hearts

Trees

Bittersweet Anthem

Noir

Birds of a Feather

❤️ xx ❤️ 

whatarecoloris.jpg

i do have a soft spot for rick. as a stevie nicks fan, its hard not to. also he and lana really did create magic. when lana first got famous, he made her dreamiest music. and especially back then compared to the repetitiveness of emile haynie's production, rick especially stood out. then honwymoon was a complete masterpiece. and while i think more highly of lust for life than a lot of other fans, i will admit some of his production on some songs wasn't as magical as it was before. but do i think he's completely lost his magic? no! i would love to see him return and the songs he & lana make together will always feel nostalgic to longtime fans. but do i want an album produced just by rick again? not really. honeymoon was somwthing special and thwy'll nevwr recreate that magic and trying to would just leave a bitter taste in most fans' mouths. but would i like an album produced half by rick and half by jack with maybe a few songs thwy worked on together? yes please! imo rick and jack create the most magic with lana and its probably in how she gets along with them as well as the talent they each have. i'd of course love to see more zach and drew and jon batiste and some fresh new producers, but i think a jack/rick outing would be a classic. i know some fans here love rick and hate jack or vice versa but i truly think they are the quintessential lana producwrs at this point.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

13 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

I like Rick's "old school" production more than most of Jack's stuff. He has a lot of experience and knows what the listeners want.

What the listeners want is totally irrelevant tho. Unless you believe music is a product and not an emotional human expression.

chris-brown.gif

As much as I would love Rick back, I'm not sure if that's going to happen. But I am going to believe it anyway bc why wouldn't I? 

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

as much as i love rick nowels i think he did the best for lana he ever could during 2014-2016 she just took every inch of potential and used it on maximum and did 1.5 best albums of the career, but i wouldnt mind to hear what else he can bring for her present style:flutter:  what i really expect for ldr10 is something drastically new, like nothing ever done before, like unreleased album:true:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 hour ago, Fingertips said:

"I WANT RICK BACK!!!"

NO, NOT LIKE THAT!

literally some users here thinks that if he comes back we'll have another btd or another honeymoon like you guys should just get over it, if lana wanted some sound like that again she would go for it with any producer 

I just know lana would never work with Rick again, so if I’m being logical, I want Zach Dawes to produce her next album, like ALL BY HIMSELF :angie:

thunder - black bathing suit - California - dealer - 

candy necklace - text book is all produced by zach, he’s very much capable of producing an album by himself cuz these songs r TOP TIER :wowcry: even y’all who don’t like text book u can’t deny that the instrumental was perfect