26 minutes ago, sthalcyon said:

We were BORN TO DIE

We visited PARADISE

We survived his ULTRAVIOLENCE

We went on our HONEYMOON

We have a LUST FOR LIFE

We watched NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL!

We had a QUESTION FOR THE CULTURE

We walked through the door past the open concept and saw VIOLET BENT BACKWARDS OVER THE GRASS

We played it cool under the CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB

We painted our BLUE BANISTERS

We asked DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE’S A TUNNEL UNDER OCEAN BLVD

And now we suffer in the LDR10 PRE-PRE-RELEASE THREAD!!!!! LITTLE FUCKERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!

The way Question for the Culture is here as if it’s an album ☠️

I wonder how many different variants we are gonna get of vinyl/cd. I'm going to assume it's going to be a lot, based on her last 3 albums

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

14 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The way Question for the Culture is here as if it’s an album ☠️

may not have been an album, but it was an era.

Spoiler

In 20 years time, the anniversary versions of COTCC will have QFTC printed as a “prologue” in the vinyl gatefold  

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

9 hours ago, honeymooncd said:

Do we think that lana is going to go in the direction of the last few tracks on ocean blvd? I don't think she will to be honest, but I have seen people saying that that's their guess for what lana is going to do.

i know people always say that last few tracks her albums hint at what her next album will sound like but i've never seen that as the case. i'd say it'd make more sense to look at the last recorded songs for each album but they won't even show us a full picture, just a look at maybe what the first few recorded songs for the next album could sound like in their early demo form. the last songs lana recorded for ocean blvd i think were candy necklace and margaret. so i wouldn't be surprised if we got a couple more tracks with jon batiste but he's pretty versatile so who even knows what the other songs they made together could sound like. they could be nothing like candy necklace. and i could see maybe some of her jack tracks having a similar vibe to margaret in their early stages but at the same time she wrote that song as a gift to jack & margaret so it could be a one off like those couple of country songs she & jack wrote during the norman sessions. so i'd say overall idk what to expect from lana for her next record. 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

4 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

i know people always say that last few tracks her albums hint at what her next album will sound like but i've never seen that as the case. 

i also don’t see the whole “the last few tracks reflect the next album” thing. this has been only accurate for lfl - nfr - cocc so it’s not a sustainable theory. how is this is what makes us girls and without you like ultraviolence? how is guns and roses and florida kilos like honeymoon? how is 24 and swan song like lust for life? maybe there’s a connection between sweet carolina & the grants, but sweet carolina definitely does not reflect a&w, let the light in, candy necklace, peppers, etc. overall we really don’t know what to expect until lana teases something or insiders start spilling. as of now we have almost no info except that jack will be a producer. we don’t even know if what she recorded in the alabama studio is for ldr10 or a different project.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

13 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

i also don’t see the whole “the last few tracks reflect the next album” thing. this has been only accurate for lfl - nfr - cocc so it’s not a sustainable theory. how is this is what makes us girls and without you like ultraviolence? how is guns and roses and florida kilos like honeymoon? how is 24 and swan song like lust for life? maybe there’s a connection between sweet carolina & the grants, but sweet carolina definitely does not reflect a&w, let the light in, candy necklace, peppers, etc. overall we really don’t know what to expect until lana teases something or insiders start spilling. as of now we have almost no info except that jack will be a producer. we don’t even know if what she recorded in the alabama studio is for ldr10 or a different project.

honestly i don't even see it as accurate to those 3 albums :shh2: plus since uv to bb the last few tracks of every album have been the most mellow and i wouldn't say her albums just keep getting more and more mellow. and every album has its own unique sound & production style (yes even her last few albums) where all the aongs including the last few match the album its on more than any othwr album.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

9 hours ago, Slow Dance to rock music said:

I want an album trailer. putting that out there :brows:

an album trailer as immersive and atmospheric as the one for LFL would be a dream come true :trisha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

1 hour ago, wilting daisy said:

i know people always say that last few tracks her albums hint at what her next album will sound like but i've never seen that as the case. i'd say it'd make more sense to look at the last recorded songs for each album but they won't even show us a full picture, just a look at maybe what the first few recorded songs for the next album could sound like in their early demo form. the last songs lana recorded for ocean blvd i think were candy necklace and margaret. so i wouldn't be surprised if we got a couple more tracks with jon batiste but he's pretty versatile so who even knows what the other songs they made together could sound like. they could be nothing like candy necklace. and i could see maybe some of her jack tracks having a similar vibe to margaret in their early stages but at the same time she wrote that song as a gift to jack & margaret so it could be a one off like those couple of country songs she & jack wrote during the norman sessions. so i'd say overall idk what to expect from lana for her next record. 

There’s been a misconception / confusion about the last tracks of an album vs the last tracks she recorded for an album that could reflect what’s next for the following LP. :oprah3:  And even the last recorded tracks aren’t 💯 % certainty of what’s next. That being said, I wouldn’t mind at all for LDR10 to sound like the last three tracks of OB.

I never found “the last 3 tracks sound like the next album” to hold true tbh. I think it’s just confirmation bias. Maybe the last 3 written and recorded tracks will be more similar to the next album, but for the most part we don’t know what those are (except, perhaps “Candy Necklace” based on “insider” “information”)

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

13 hours ago, sthalcyon said:

We were BORN TO DIE

We visited PARADISE

We went on our HONEYMOON

We have a LUST FOR LIFE

We walked through the door past the open concept and saw VIOLET BENT BACKWARDS OVER THE GRASS

And now we suffer in the LDR10 PRE-PRE-RELEASE THREAD!!!!! LITTLE FUCKERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!

aae4d134-fbe2-4679-960d-c82c41576bac_tex

image.png

14 hours ago, sthalcyon said:

We were BORN TO DIE

We visited PARADISE

We went on our HONEYMOON

We have a LUST FOR LIFE

We found out THAT THERE’S A TUNNEL UNDER OCEAN BLVD

This is killing me… 💀 🌹 🚬 

YouTube comments under Lana's title tracks be like (no offense tho, it was cute):

15 hours ago, sthalcyon said:

We were BORN TO DIE

We visited PARADISE

We went on our HONEYMOON

We have a LUST FOR LIFE

url%5D