Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

27 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Oooh where did thst interesting info came from?

from jack antonoff from mix with the masters series about producing aw, to be more specific jimmy was once a part of nfr concept where on this song she goes to a club from laurel canyon

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

19 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

from jack antonoff from mix with the masters series about producing aw, to be more specific jimmy was once a part of nfr concept where on this song she goes to a club from laurel canyon

wait has the full version leaked somewhere? I've watched the little clip for it but not the full thing bc i'm not gonna pay them lmaoo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 8/20/2023 at 1:56 AM, barttttender said:

well, that song is a historical success, so why not aspire to it? Lord knows Lana hasn't had a solo top 10 hit since Summertime Sadness.

“She’s reached a point in her work, which is really my favourite place to work from, where there’s nowhere to go but way out into the fucking wilderness artistically. Go chase radio? That’d be so stupid. Go chase trends? So stupid. She created all the trends. It’s a freeing place, if you can accept it. The only place to go is to be a leader.” 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

who gives a fuck about upbeat pop songs and radio hits, i’m here for rock, jazz, or trip hop :smokes:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

59 minutes ago, American Whore said:

wait has the full version leaked somewhere? I've watched the little clip for it but not the full thing bc i'm not gonna pay them lmaoo

it’s described starting from this post how to watch http://lanaboards.com/topic/11193-new-episode-jack-antonoff-talks-producing-lana-del-rey-mix-with-the-masters/?do=findComment&comment=1664159

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

32 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I am once again asking for someone to lock Lana in a studio with Lenny Kravitz as a producer and not let them out until they have recorded the rock masterpiece we all deserve. 

Weren't they in a studio during Tropico era?

Edit: i checked out and they were! with Barrie too, I wonder if they actually recorded something and if they did...it's unleaked ig :noparty:

LDR-Mathieu-Bitton-1.jpg

LDR-Mathieu-Bitton-2.jpg

url%5D

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Edit: i checked out and they were! with Barrie too, I wonder if they actually recorded something and if they did...it's unleaked ig :noparty:

LDR-Mathieu-Bitton-1.jpg

LDR-Mathieu-Bitton-2.jpg

When it’s revealed there’s a whole scrapped album produced with Lenny Thee Kravitz :ma:

whatarecoloris.jpg

3 minutes ago, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

When it’s revealed there’s a whole scrapped album produced with Lenny Thee Kravitz :ma:

Don't you mess my mind I'm already delulu enoughhhh :crai:

url%5D

4 hours ago, Embach said:

LDR-Mathieu-Bitton-1.jpg

LDR-Mathieu-Bitton-2.jpg

Outstanding pictures.

Had never seen them before. Thank you for sharing!

15 hours ago, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

Beautiful (Surf Rock Mix)

Anyway what color is the vinyl gonna be??

i have a strong feeling that it's going to be sunset colors like the cover of "Californication:"

Variant 1 - #03a9fc (Sky Blue)

Variant 2 - #0b36a3 (Ocean Blue)

Variant 3 - #ff2a00 (Burnt Orange)

Variant 4 - #f79605 (Summer Sun)

and the cover will be similar to the 2017 Paris Match photoshoot by Sébastien Micke

and she will have sunglasses on like the honeymoon cover

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

15 hours ago, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

Beautiful (Surf Rock Mix)

Anyway what color is the vinyl gonna be??

We deserve a swirl or splat color vinyl for once. Or even a glitter vinyl :flutter:

I'd like to see a vinyl like Britney Spears' Femme Fatale vinyl which had golden and silver color splatters on a clear vinyl. The prettiest vinyl I have ever seen :flutter:

url%5D

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

she used some trap influences in OB songs so that means she has still big love to her boppier side. we can still expect more pop thing from her:pray2:

God I hope so. I get that Peppers is a bop for some, but it didn't do it for me. In my books, her only real bop on OB is Taco Truck X VB (I was mind blown), but even that has the slow beginning and is quite sad to start (Taco Truck). 

So, I officially haven't gotten a bop from Lana since 2019 (Doin' Time and Don't Call Me Angel), which was 4 years ago. I'm dying :((((

31 minutes ago, barttttender said:

God I hope so. I get that Peppers is a bop for some, but it didn't do it for me. In my books, her only real bop on OB is Taco Truck X VB (I was mind blown), but even that has the slow beginning and is quite sad to start (Taco Truck). 

So, I officially haven't gotten a bop from Lana since 2019 (Doin' Time and Don't Call Me Angel), which was 4 years ago. I'm dying :((((

Tulsa Jesus Freak Dark But Just A Game Black Bathin Suit AW Fishtails Taco??????

url%5D

Making really nice beats like A and W is really really hard and so are dance type tracks that aren't over the top or too formulaic. They take a lot of time and rarely come together pretty quickly. The details jack put into a and w seem pretty elaborately involved. 

I like the little details too like the soundscape stuff from the cicadas or insects on God knows I tried or the intro to blackest day.  A lot of small things like that go a long way in album.

I guess she's gonna be super busy for awhile though and will probably wanna chill out after the tour so it's gonna be a long time. 

58 minutes ago, barttttender said:

It's really hard making a nice radio vibing hit like those examples. Like really really really hard.