Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 hours ago, taco truck said:

You’re quoting known shitty users/trolls (which you used to be known as one until you decided you like Ocean Blvd and now you’re annoying but in a different way) All the person being quoted before (who I was defending, I’m not defending stupid users like @barttttender @Xenoblade 3) did was say they thought it would be interesting if Lana explored a sound like Midnights and that they wished she would do a different type of piano ballad. Don’t passively aggressively comment on an argument from an hour ago if you’re just going to use examples that have nothing to do with what I said thanks!

Also I find it so weird you’re even commenting on this considering all you used to do is shit on Lana and praise Jack as god, and were routinely shit on by other users. 

Classy and mature. :gclap:Nailed it. 

6 hours ago, Jared said:

''This is literally a pre-release thread. People are saying their own opinions''

The opinions:

200w.gif?cid=790b7611mlrw4rg01rp6p254e6o

What a lovely recap! I stand behind all of these. :gasp:

Oh, so some people did fight here in those few last pages....

Hmm, disappointed but not surprised.

source.gif

Like I understand that this thread is for discussing and expressing opinions but why some people have to do it like kids in the playground.

Anyways, let's manifest an album full of 10/10 songs :legend:

url%5D

mystique. drama. romance. cunt. undeniably indelible lyricism. 100% ass-shaking bangers. a music video where she's reining a comet w her backup dancers. 
lip gloss merch. like lavish.

she'll announce the next album title in september before the holidays only to release the actual lead single in may.

this forum'll go mad. you'll all be arguing and shit-talking about x and y. 

i'll stream fishtails and soak up the chaos while chuckling while waiting. 

probably donning a face mask and sipping fruit infused water.

YaU36K3.gif

UV/Honeymoon

5 minutes ago, Slow Dance to rock music said:

mystique. drama. romance. cunt. undeniably indelible lyricism. 100% ass-shaking bangers. a music video where she's reining a comet w her backup dancers. 

she'll announce the next album title in september before the holidays only to release the actual lead single in may.

YaU36K3.gif

the most sane lanaboards member

12 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

i don’t claim this energy :diva:

lana changes up her sound constantly so i don’t see why it’s delulu to expect that again.

There hasn’t been a major change since NFR- American whore wasn’t really a big difference at all- she’s done beat based compositions many times similarly but better to me on honeymoon 

I wonder if trips or her tour influenced the sound of this new album…

It seems to be the case very often with her LPs since Norman 

(LA to the Moon tour: there was that post about entering her blue era… which led to Norman / with the NFR tour, she has been very much inspired by the Midwest leg of the tour, tainting Chemtrails / the absence of tour or trip lead to the « quiet » BB / the emotional « trip » of losing family members inspired OB - ok, that one is a reach, I admit :omfg2:)

22 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

(LA to the Moon tour: there was that post about entering her blue era… which led to Norman / with the NFR tour, she has been very much inspired by the Midwest leg of the tour, tainting Chemtrails / the absence of tour or trip lead to the « quiet » BB / the emotional « trip » of losing family members inspired OB - ok, that one is a reach, I admit :omfg2:)

That was hot, keep going.

IMG-7960.jpg

Omg in my dream last night she dropped the lead single and it was called The Exorcist and I remember thinking it sounded like a mix between Dark Child by Marlon Williams and Into the Night by Julee Cruise with this spooky wind sound effect in the background throughout. :legend:

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Slow Dance to rock music said:

YaU36K3.gif

waaaiittt lip gloss merch would eat! omg it's so awesome if she ever did that

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

you got me with "the emotional trip" :smile3:

4 hours ago, Slow Dance to rock music said:

YaU36K3.gif

seasons may change but we won't change

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

12 hours ago, taco truck said:

You’re quoting known shitty users/trolls (which you used to be known as one until you decided you like Ocean Blvd and now you’re annoying but in a different way) All the person being quoted before (who I was defending, I’m not defending stupid users like @barttttender @Xenoblade 3) did was say they thought it would be interesting if Lana explored a sound like Midnights and that they wished she would do a different type of piano ballad. Don’t passively aggressively comment on an argument from an hour ago if you’re just going to use examples that have nothing to do with what I said thanks!

Also I find it so weird you’re even commenting on this considering all you used to do is shit on Lana and praise Jack as god, and were routinely shit on by other users. 

:angie:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

12 hours ago, Jared said:

''This is literally a pre-release thread. People are saying their own opinions''

The opinions:

200w.gif?cid=790b7611mlrw4rg01rp6p254e6o

Best post ever. Imagine wanting Lana to do an album generic like Midnights. :rip: Some users should be banned for saying stuff like that.

Me looking for taste on the Pre-Pre-Release thread

lana-del-rey-lana-del-rey-searching.gif