Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Crazy how she has never made anything as iconic as shades of cool again….. mama needs to return to that sound and evocative lyricism

spill, shades of cool is a fucking masterpiece my mind blows every time when i listen to it. And it's THE song that made me a fan of her

10 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

if you guys could pick 3 released songs to represent what you’d like the next album to sound like, what would you pick? :flutter: i’m gonna say West Coast, Taco Truck x VB and Grandfather

edit: yes i’m a libra moon and libra rising was it my absolute avoidance of the conflict surrounding me and pretending everything’s normal that gave it away

Art Deco, The Blackest Day, Heroin

url%5D

Sorry I can't just pick three songas lmao :toofloppy::smokes:

Spoiler

A&W, Peppers, Taco Truck, Radio, Off To Races, Hollywood, I Talk To Jesus, 13 Beaches, Money Power Glory, Cola, Stargirl Interlude, Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, Doin' Time, Art Deco, Swan Song, Cruel World, Tulsa Jesus Freak, National Anthem Demo, LFL Demo, A Star For Nick, Your Girl, Flipside, Angels Forever, California...

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

16 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

if you guys could pick 3 released songs to represent what you’d like the next album to sound like, what would you pick? :flutter: 

The Greatest, Sweet, Fingertips (not exactly the sound, but how it’s wordy)

17 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

if you guys could pick 3 released songs to represent what you’d like the next album to sound like, what would you pick? :flutter: i’m gonna say West Coast, Taco Truck x VB and Grandfather

A&W, Let The Light In, and Peppers :true:

22 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

edit: yes i’m a libra moon and libra rising was it my absolute avoidance of the conflict surrounding me and pretending everything’s normal that gave it away

A&W, Venice Bitch, Ride

On 8/23/2023 at 5:44 PM, daphnedinkley said:

I listened to all of Paradise (album) today, so that. But also I feel that album does not get enough love for how glamorous, cinematic, and poetic it is. I want more old poetry references/inspiration.

4 minutes ago, missamericatrash said:

I listened to all of Paradise (album) today, so that. But also I feel that album does not get enough love for how glamorous, cinematic, and poetic it is. I want more old poetry references/inspiration.

imo if she added 3-5 songs from the tropico sessions onto paradise it would be her best album. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

imo if she added 3-5 songs from the tropico sessions onto paradise it would be her best album. 

For some reason i cannot "like" posts due to an apparent connection problem.

I am embarrassed to ask, but what are the tropico sessions? What songs do i not know about?

I need a Brooklyn baby & a shades of cool on the next album. She NEEDS to go back to lush atmospheric music with talented as fuck producers. Get back in the studio with Auerbach he really understood how to make an album that felt like a fucking work of art worthy of being in a museum while simultaneously feeling like an absolute punch to the gut bc of how emotional and moving it is

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

u-turning on everything i said the other day yeah imma need her ahsz to make music on the same level of excellence as ultraviolence again like that album is a cover to cover non-skip classic…

shades of cool… west coast… cruel world… all contained in one album :trisha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, Blackestday x CN said:

Never noticed how much rick posts about her.

That is a sign.

Art deco freak blackest day.

He will bring back this era.

Ldr 10 woll be so dope, she will recorded it in the Church.

lustforlife honey is that you