Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Still thinking about her "making magic with Ian in the studio" or whatever she said. It's so funny that we still haven't decided/discovered which Ian that was cause it looks like Kirkpatrick and nothing like him at the same time to me :hide:

Unless it was some random Ian audio engineer on Ocean and I missed it :judgingu3:

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Still thinking about her "making magic with Ian in the studio" or whatever she said. It's so funny that we still haven't decided/discovered which Ian that was cause it looks like Kirkpatrick and nothing like him at the same time to me :hide:

Unless it was some random Ian audio engineer on Ocean and I missed it :judgingu3:

it was ian doerr - he did additional production on candy necklace!

On 9/5/2023 at 4:40 PM, LifeOnMars said:

The songs that song Rick did on NFR are the least listened to on that album. The majority of people also don’t seem to care that much about Yosemite or Cherry Blossom. Yes to Heaven was an outlier since it had already blown up on Tik Tok before it was even released, so it was kind of guaranteed to chart. It doesn’t matter what producer she works with, if her songs aren’t promoted and released at the beginning of a tracking week. 

People  don’t care about Yosemite ? 🥲

Ever since it’s release it remains as my favourite song . No song from BB or tunnel took its place .