Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, honey dew said:

Even though chemtrails is my least favourite Lana album I would actually be so happy for the next album to be the country and western thing.. never thought I would want that but I think she would actually do some fantastic mournful country covers. I can see it being unexpectedly popular

a real country album that was supposed to be with nikki lane is exactly what needed then, it would’ve perfect fit in her then aesthetics and i’m sure some more country songs like breaking up slowly which one of the best off cocc, prettiest girl in country music or some country covers would’ve  been so good but instead we got some bad nfr outtakes and godwits yosemite so even that i’m not mad :party: idk why she didn’t end up releasing these side projects like covers album and this album with nikki everything about 2020-2021 was just wrong 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

going by taco truck, like i mentioned much earlier in the thread somewhere, i'd love a lot more sultrier stuff. i was hoping for another vanity project of an album

I know that a lot of people don't really appreciate chemtrails or blue banisters, but I do very much believe that they were necessary to have the culmination that is ocean blvd. 

pulling this from air but. 

15 tracks. 
warmer, earthier atmosphere. 
country in the early morning rather than high noon 
tambourines 
updo's 
large windows, 
serene queen vibes 

UV/Honeymoon

12 hours ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

the number of her albums feel so confusing… like do we include paradise? or violets? i think she considers AKA to be her first album because she mentioned it as her first album at the women’s billboard awards .. maybe she considers paradise as its own album and that’s why she thinks Ocean Blvd is her 10th album, or maybe it was just a typo? but regardless of what album is her 10th one, i still feel like the next one is the start of a new era 

I think it'd be silly to consider AKA an album when it's not even available for streaming.

I do, however, think she considers Violet an album as she called it "Norman's little sister" and referred to it as a "spoken word album". Paradise is an EP so I'm sure she doesn't think of it as a record.

So, personally, I always consider her as having 9 albums (like she says on OB cover), with Violet bieing one of them + Paradise and unreleased stuff (AKA).

12 hours ago, Embach said:

She considers Violet as an album but as seen on her race jacket merch, she includes paradise there not aka

That's for sales and promo only though ( it's merch). No one's gonna buy Violet because of a jacket. It's a strategic/marketing move. 

But Violet is what she considers an album.

- Piano/Jack debate

- Next album number debate

- Country album/Nikki debate

- Rick Nowels coming back debate

- Attendance to award shows debate

Say Yes To Heaven  RBFY on the new record debate

We're so back :hype:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

- Piano/Jack debate

- Next album number debate

- Country album/Nikki debate

- Rick Nowels coming back debate

- Attendance to award shows debate

Say Yes To Heaven  RBFY on the new record debate

We're so back :hype:

Since Zodiac is track 2 , I guess RBFY will be on the last part of the album , maybe a last beautiful peaceful momentum before the absolute groundbreaking banger that the closer will be :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

We also need to bring back the iconic gif gates in the LDRX pre release era:hottie: sorry mods

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 hours ago, barttttender said:

I think it'd be silly to consider AKA an album when it's not even available for streaming.

I do, however, think she considers Violet an album as she called it "Norman's little sister" and referred to it as a "spoken word album". Paradise is an EP so I'm sure she doesn't think of it as a record.

So, personally, I always consider her as having 9 albums (like she says on OB cover), with Violet bieing one of them + Paradise and unreleased stuff (AKA).

That's for sales and promo only though ( it's merch). No one's gonna buy Violet because of a jacket. It's a strategic/marketing move. 

But Violet is what she considers an album.

ok that makes sense 

mEtDRnr.gifyou’re young, you’re wild, you’re free

I kinda want the next album cover to be in the night time.. idk maybe it was night when she took the album cover pics for ocean blvd but we don’t know that because she was inside, i wanna see lana in a beehive-like hairstyle (like the hairstyle from the second show in mexico) during the night time with the city lights and/or moon in the distance :sadcore2:

4 hours ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

I kinda want the next album cover to be in the night time.. idk maybe it was night when she took the album cover pics for ocean blvd but we don’t know that because she was inside, i wanna see lana in a beehive-like hairstyle (like the hairstyle from the second show in mexico) during the night time with the city lights and/or moon in the distance :sadcore2:

This made me realize Ocean Blvd is her first cover where she's not outside :judgingu3: (other than AKA)

It really was the introspective record :crying4:

But yeah an album cover where she's outside in the night time with streetlights would be sweet (or even in a highway like the SS MV video ending :flutter:

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

This made me realize Ocean Blvd is her first cover where she's not outside :judgingu3: (other than AKA)

It really was the introspective record :crying4:

But yeah an album cover where she's outside in the night time with streetlights would be sweet (or even in a highway like the SS MV video ending :flutter:

another idea i have is something like this but with her vape :defeated:lWxr4on.jpg

1 minute ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

another idea i have is something like this but with her vape :defeated:lWxr4on.jpg

where is this from, it's so pretty. reminds me of Candy Necklace visualizer! :flutter:

url%5D

If we get an upbeat song and Jack is involved I wouldn't mind if the guys from Doin' Time & Fuck it I love you co produce it. I think it would such a bop :true:

Also still hoping for a new producer being involved , that would be so interesting

OiUHEXQ.jpg

16 hours ago, Orville Peck said:

our album "the prettiest girls in country music" out january 12th

pre-order now

Ride 'em Cowboy Smiley

i would need to get sedated... don't even joke about this