Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

speaking of the Ultraviolence era.. everytime i listen to it i think of all the good songs we could have gotten and how much better it could have been (it’s still good) 

But.. we could have gotten pink champagne, unidentified flying bill, dragon slayer, your girl, fine china, is this happiness, flipside (i know it’s available in some places but it should have been available EVERYWHERE) earthquakes, i talk to jesus, ave maria, wild one, angels forever … :toofloppy:

mEtDRnr.gifyou’re young, you’re wild, you’re free

12 minutes ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

speaking of the Ultraviolence era.. everytime i listen to it i think of all the good songs we could have gotten and how much better it could have been (it’s still good) 

But.. we could have gotten pink champagne, unidentified flying bill, dragon slayer, your girl, fine china, is this happiness, flipside (i know it’s available in some places but it should have been available EVERYWHERE) earthquakes, i talk to jesus, ave maria, wild one, angels forever … :toofloppy:

Completely disagree on this one. UV is perfect as is: It’s her most cohesive story ever from start to finish. Although the outtakes would have made and incredible « B side » album or Deluxe.

anyways, let’s hope electric guitars will be more proéminent on LDR10 (or whatever number is the next full original LP)

21 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Completely disagree on this one. UV is perfect as is: It’s her most cohesive story ever from start to finish. Although the outtakes would have made and incredible « B side » album or Deluxe.

anyways, let’s hope electric guitars will be more proéminent on LDR10 (or whatever number is the next full original LP)

I think she should have done what she did with born to die - paradise, maybe some type of “melancholia edition” of ultraviolence.. i also know that there was a scrapped “Tropico” album with ave maria and the others,  that would have been interesting to see, what would the album cover and visuals look like? maybe a more “religious” version of ultraviolence? like that one scene in the tropico film.. but if she didn’t scrap it we wouldn’t have gotten the version of UV we have today :crai:

1 hour ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

are you talking about the snippets? she mentions a serial killer so it’s probably about the zodiac killer

oh i wasn’t aware of any snippets under the title zodiac :hdu:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

4 hours ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

Full agree. 

I want more electric guitar on ldr10… like ultraviolence 2 with a more modern lana twist  

this guy has a playlist full of her songs, his tulsa jesus freak and wild at heart covers are so good, he also covered the classic UV songs, he makes me want to buy a guitar and learn every lana song

15 hours ago, mrborntolose said:

omgggg spill!!!!

also where the fuck did tha title Zodiac come from???

the way that I want to say zodiac killer but it's probably, maybe, zodiac signs 

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Shes in a comfortable place musically so expect more of the same and don’t hype your hopes 

Expect piano, expect some minimal orchestrations and loose guitar picking 

What if I don't want to expect most of the same :creepna3:. Gonna assume that she's doing a new sound......

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

we need a new syndrome for these fake insiders who continue to act like they have her new stuff :thumb3:

like unreleased syndrome haha funny whatever, but pretending to be an insider for a year when everyone knows you’re not is next level crazy. this is directed towards YOU @DragonWhore

1 hour ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

I want more electric guitar on ldr10… like ultraviolence 2 with a more modern lana twist  

this guy has a playlist full of her songs, his tulsa jesus freak and wild at heart covers are so good, he also covered the classic UV songs, he makes me want to buy a guitar and learn every lana song

I always think of her 2014 appearance in Glastonbury. The guitar was killer. I’d be on board for more of that as well. Really contrasts well with her voice and lyrics. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879