Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

I wouldn't mind if she changed her mind and chose jazz over country. :diva:

btw we need a colorful album cover again, the last three were too dark or achromatic

what about both at the same timeee, outlaw country, jazzyy, electric guitars yup yup

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

This thread is gonna be here for awhile, I wonder how many pages it's gonna be

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

3 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

I wouldn't mind if she changed her mind and chose jazz over country. :diva:

btw we need a colorful album cover again, the last three were too dark or achromatic

For an artist of her stature, I think most of her albums covers have been poor. It seems like she and her team—and the other creatives they work with-- have amazing talent and taste, and then it comes to her album covers and to me, most are a disaster, with exceptions. Anyone with photographic talent and experience knows Krug is vastly overrated. 

I'd greatly prefer something in a jazz mode over something in a country mode, especially if 'Breaking Up Slowly' is an example of what lies ahead. 

After reading the Interview it seems like this album is still in early stages but somehow it got even more interesting & mysterious for me :hide:

I think it's still super interesting what Jack posted in July , that Lana refuses to leave the studio & that they going into a strange direction 

Now Lana saying the next one will probably go in a Americana direction 

I think she might still experiment around with the sound of the album and where to go

Then that she is editing her lyrics and that the writing process is different from DYTTATUOB album , but mostly that she met up with another writer, always love when she works with new people :trisha:

And they must have met / starting meeting 2 months ago 

Also still super curious about the Waffle House weekend session songs, I wonder if they end up on the album

All those things make me so excited for the next months (or years lol) to come , it's like we got a good amount of clues  and I can't wait to see how things will develope since we must be in an early stage. Also to look back on these pages when we finally press play to hear LDR10 and see what a journey that was :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I mean, we know that LDR10 is probably going to be Americana genre but today I thought of Lana's Britpop era (the stuff she recorded with The Last Shadow band and some of the songs she covered in the past like Wonderwall) and honestly, I'd like to see some more Britpop rock influenced songs by Lana in the future :flutter:

url%5D

"I recently met up with another writer. It’s a little bit of a different process now. For Tunnel, I did not edit myself. "

who'd be?

8 minutes ago, Embach said:

I mean, we know that LDR10 is probably going to be Americana genre but today I thought of Lana's Britpop era (the stuff she recorded with The Last Shadow band and some of the songs she covered in the past like Wonderwall) and honestly, I'd like to see some more Britpop rock influenced songs by Lana in the future :flutter:

need a cover of Champagne Supernova rn 

sgopYhV.gif

Americana omg:legend:so that’s like country/blues/jazz right? i’m excited to see how it’s gonna turn out.. so when do we think we’re gonna get LDR10 and the cover album? i hope she releases the cover album this year or maybe in early 2024

mEtDRnr.gifyou’re young, you’re wild, you’re free

One thing for sure Zodiac will be track 2 :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

40 minutes ago, Embach said:

This cannot be stressed enough.

IMG-1607.jpg