Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

XGP05Wo_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

She asked me to look  :delish:

Taking the lyrics that are a dig at people who objectify and sexualize her in order to justify doing the same. So smart and incredible :gclap:

3 hours ago, daylight nightmare said:

in 2021 i had dream she released nostalgic 90s r&b song with strong country guitars. it sounded godly:wub:

raspy lower vocals were pure perfection. melody was catchy, great production. i'd be happy if song like that would made the cut to album.

if talking about country album i'm here for psychedelic folk, alt-country, folk rock and baroque folk direction (with few random bops):lanahairflip3:

Isn't "baroque folk" essentially an oxymoron? Baroque music is known for being grandiose, dramatic and energetic while folk tends to be harmonically simple, low-key and minimalistic. Like Baroque pop works because you can easily make a pop song that has lavish, grand production with dramatic string instruments, etc. But baroque folk? I'm having trouble imagining what that would even sound like. Do you have any examples? 

Instead of manifesting Lana working with the most uncool and washed-up producers in the industry that only pop stars who are way behind on the trends work with (Aaron Dessner & Kevin Parker), we need to manifest the following:

1. An album that feels like a cohesive statement and not a random playlist
2. An album where she gets weird and experimental all the way trough and not just on two or three songs before she chickens out and starts playing it safe.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9520oo9u7x46kgmo3q4fmf

Honestly I’d prefer if Lana started working with more industry legends and newer cool artists. Like Jack is obviously a music industry icon at this point and they have made some of the most incredible art together, but I’d love to see her branch out more. Like tbh I’d love to hear the songs from Alabama because it has been YEARS since she just popped into a random recording studio and made stuff. 

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Dessner too, Tobias Jesso Jr and Tame Impala

I need Lana and Tame Impala to work together so bad its unreal. My dream would be a 70s inspired psychedelic rock song but realistically I could so see them doing some sort of psychedelic folk  :illumilana2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

1 hour ago, iamjocelyn said:

oh lana is definitely not on ozempic, she been slowly losing weight. with ozempic you lose a massive amount of weight in a short period of time. if lana was indeed on ozempic, she would've started it like last week lol. not to be gross but you can really tell when someone is on ozempic, i.e. xtina & kim petras, two very clear examples of celebrities on ozempic. nothing wrong with being on ozempic tho, if one wants to be on meds then you go girl! nothing wrong with gaining weight too

Lots of people stay on the lower doses of the medication instead of immediately boosting up to the higher doses and in those cases they absolutely lose weight slowly/steadily

when the next album is just behind the iron gates audiobook since she considers violets a record :oprah4:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

45 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Manifesting Max Martin and/or Stuart Price 

Unmanifesting :wub:

1 minute ago, White Hot Forever said:

An entire experimental album with Arca production would eat so hard :nails: like I know it will never happen but that is my ultimate dream

Bffr

1 hour ago, Jared said:

Taking the lyrics that are a dig at people who objectify and sexualize her in order to justify doing the same. So smart and incredible :gclap:

I objectified and sexualized her? Sure Pam..

1 hour ago, Jared said:

Instead of manifesting Lana working with the most uncool and washed-up producers in the industry that only pop stars who are way behind on the trends work with (Aaron Dessner & Kevin Parker), we need to manifest the following:

1. An album that feels like a cohesive statement and not a random playlist
2. An album where she gets weird and experimental all the way trough and not just on two or three songs before she chickens out and starts playing it safe.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9520oo9u7x46kgmo3q4fmf

Jared, I like you more and more :oopna:

Tumblr

Have locked the thread for the rest of the night. There were multiple mod notes asking users to stay on topic and those notes were disregarded.

This is a thread for LDR10. People coming to this thread intend to see discussion about LDR10. So, kindly, stay on topic when the thread gets reopened tomorrow.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.