Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 hours ago, mindofyouwithmeTHANKU1moretime said:

Manifesting 1 word album title:illumilana:such as Paradise:pray2:Godlymoon:splode: and Ultraviolence:bang:

Her best title is still Norman f-ing Rockwell, though.

Followed by Born to Die, and Ultraviolence.

12 hours ago, honey dew said:

So in the next month we’re getting her Grammys sweep, her probable Skims campaign and her song on The New Look soundtrack. Does anyone else smell a marketing campaign for a new album?

marajtwt-azealia.gif

I wouldn't be shocked if she decided to keep some surprises for February especially if she wins her first Grammy.Lately she been really quiet:liner:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

we wouldn't have had any idea about the Ocean Blvd announcement if that random interviewer didn't ask her about new music...

meaning an album announcement could come at any second :eyeroll4:

ARE YOU GUYS READY TO BE GAGGED!?

3 minutes ago, ldr9superiority said:

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

we wouldn't have had any idea about the Ocean Blvd announcement if that random interviewer didn't ask her about new music...

meaning an album announcement could come at any second :eyeroll4:

it’s not coming

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

If she doesn't release/announce any side project soon I'm sure we're getting some album news late spring :true:

We always get at least a single after a year and a couple of months after the previous album. Only HM to Love was a bit late on the schedule but it's true for all of the other post BTD:P albums  :brows:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

:oprah4:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

14 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

If she doesn't release/announce any side project soon I'm sure we're getting some album news late spring :true:

We always get at least a single after a year and a couple of months after the previous album. Only HM to Love was a bit late on the schedule but it's true for all of the other post BTD:P albums  :brows:

For sure. December 7th 2022 was when OB's first single was announced. The album was most likely fully produced and completed by then, perhaps only with mastering and other final touches left to be done until end-of-March release date.  That means we're over a year since Lana finished her last album. 

She would typically have an album's worth of songs by now, in addition to hundreds of scraps and unreleased tracks we already know about. I don't necessarily think LDR10 is coming this year, given how productive she's been with her last three albums + solo songs and collabs, but we are most definitely being fed something in Q1 2024, which I'm assuming (and hoping) will be the Weekend collab, followed by a taste of the new record by H2 2023, exactly a year and a half since she finished writing the previous record.

She'll probably tease the record this year, and then drop the album early next year.

I actually won't mind if LDR10 ends up being country as long as it's in the same vein as Dolly Parton, Patsy Cline, & Johnny Cash and not Nikki Lane type of country :delish2:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚