Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Isn't life crazy I said now that I'm modeling for Kim 

:hype:

I am quite new on this forum, im probably asking a stupid question: from which video does this Lana gif come from?

26 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I agree with you, but I’m scared these lyrics r similar to Hollywood bowl….Life lesson…. U can tell she wrote them in less than an hour

Idk life lessons because I listened to it once, but Hollywood Bowl was one of my top Lana songs last year so :hide:

gonna go against the grain and say I’d love another Hollywood Bowl. Insanely catchy melody, and I don’t know, the lyrics seem kinda deep to me. Like not every line is a thought provoking line, but the whole second verse 

“I've got a swimming pool, I like to float on the surface
And think of the stories I've already sold
Oh
I've got a feeling, I've got a memory
Why wait for Heaven when I can have Heaven right here like I'm told?“

is absolutely beautiful. Idk I would absolutely love more breezy songs like it 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, Ofelia said:

I am quite new on this forum, im probably asking a stupid question: from which video does this Lana gif come from?

in 2020 Charlie posted video himself with Lana dancing in background

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

tbh I would be completely okay if it isn’t something deep. 

Catchy melody, absolutely, but I’m lowkey burnt out on deep songs, I wouldn’t mind something more light and breezy. 

Same here. Been crying for a bop ala doin' time

since nfr.

But then that henry snipped dropped, and i realized a pretty album chalk-full of yayos might be what i really need

43 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Same here. Been crying for a bop ala doin' time

since nfr.

But then that henry snipped dropped, and i realized a pretty album chalk-full of yayos might be what i really need

I’d kill for a bop like Doin’ Time again, too. Tbh. At least we know she still has it in her since she released Jimmy even though she didn’t even want to release it and it was Jack’s idea 

At this point in her career I don’t ever think she’ll release a full on bop again, so I’d take songs like Peppers, Taco Truck, Jimmy, and LTLI

"Don’t forget me"

9 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I’d kill for a bop like Doin’ Time again, too. Tbh. At least we know she still has it in her since she released Jimmy even though she didn’t even want to release it and it was Jack’s idea 

At this point in her career I don’t ever think she’ll release a full on bop again, so I’d take songs like Peppers, Taco Truck, Jimmy, and LTLI

I agree - she is categorically disinterested in bops. We will never get one again. Sadly, Don't Call Me Angel will go down in history as her last-ever bop. 

Unless The Weeknd gets her on something upbeat, it will never, ever happen.

I kinda wish Interscope would take one of the tracks and have it redone by Emil Hayne, Happy Perez or Andrew Watter without her knowledge. Lmao.

Hoping for a sirens type album but with an updated sorta sound! Give me that storytelling Lana!! Acoustic based instrumentation would be beautiful. Something like Earthquakes, Unidentified Flying Bill, Tomorrow Never Came, Yosemite, & Let The Light In would be beautiful!! 

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Wait Death Never Came (DNC truthers will love this…) would lowkey be a great title. Especially since Ocean Blvd is literally about death and mortality, and this next chapter, LDR10, is a reflection of her mind AFTER processing all of these heavy thoughts and feelings surrounding death and mortality. 

She thought she was Born to Die then she got her Lust For Life, however it turned out Death Never Came for her. 

Okay im rambling bye.

Whoever that user was here a couple of years ago who trolled us with Devil Never Cries...that was a genius one, not gonna lie

url%5D

On 1/22/2024 at 9:55 AM, NikoGo said:

Idk life lessons because I listened to it once, but Hollywood Bowl was one of my top Lana songs last year so :hide:

gonna go against the grain and say I’d love another Hollywood Bowl. Insanely catchy melody, and I don’t know, the lyrics seem kinda deep to me. Like not every line is a thought provoking line, but the whole second verse 

“I've got a swimming pool, I like to float on the surface
And think of the stories I've already sold
Oh
I've got a feeling, I've got a memory
Why wait for Heaven when I can have Heaven right here like I'm told?“

is absolutely beautiful. Idk I would absolutely love more breezy songs like it 

I’m also in the Hollywood Bowl hive! I love the production on it too - that quiet strings melody before the second pre-chorus always gets me and I like the fiddle too. I think it’s a really beautiful song 

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

On 1/22/2024 at 11:20 AM, PARADIXO said:

Hola mi fellow argentina :party:

You're not entirely wrong about her taking elements of country since Chemtrails, but the proper definition would be Americana, since it's a mix of all the "core" American genres like folk, country, soft rock, gospel and more. If she makes a full-on country album it'll be very different from her previous albums imo.

Hola! Have you gone to the Honeymoon Fest in Buenos Aires yet?

Thanks for the clarification - i might be a little tired of the country elements in her music, but if she makes a country album, i do hope she makes it her own way and in her own terms. 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

47 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

Hola! Have you gone to the Honeymoon Fest in Buenos Aires yet?

No I haven't, and I was literally just about to make a thread about it lol

Have you? My sister did and she says it's fun af