Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

I literally asked them to bring back over 10 things :oic2: I have little to no confidence there will be a pop up in my city or they will bring these things back but lets see 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

The data analyst who has to consolidate all the free form answers for what should be brought back is gonna have their work cut out for them next week lol rip. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

i said leeds (it’s a little far from me but it’s where i saw her so i feel like they’d come here) and asked for the red honeymoon vinyl and pink nfr vinyl :) oh and coke necklace 

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

17 minutes ago, Embach said:

Everyone should ask for NFR colored vinyls that were delayed last year :trisha:

what we really need is honeymoon uo repress :trisha:

and tbh ultraviolence uo repress because mine got lost in the mail :krylie:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, shadesofblue said:

I think it’s totally possible for them to do pop ups in countries other than the US and UK! I know in the past they were only really in LA but it was nice to see Paris and the UK get ones too. In the link they you can choose from a list of different countries. I know she has a huge fan base in Latin America especially Brazil so never say never! It would be cool for them to do different countries because I do agree it’s not really fair since she has fans all over the world

Trueeee, like it would be safe to do one in a closed space or a mall parking lot in São Paulo or something! Or maybe even during a solo concert in Allianz Park :hoe::pray2:

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

I asked for the rosemary necklace, snake flask, Honeymoon UO vinyl, LFL heart shaped vinyl, Ultraviolence box set and NFR glitter cassette

I’m in France so I will probably get 3 exclusives t shirt

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

OK but what’s the point of having a poll when they will obviously have pop-ups in the same big cities they always do like it’s not trigonometry (hm pun), the majority of requests will be from cities with more people? I’m like 100% sure the request for HM alt cover is through the roof but I won’t be able to get it because I live in fcking south Italy , why can’t they have an online restock? 🧌