Elle

Lana attending Jack Antonoff & Margaret Qualley’s wedding rehearsal dinner in Long Island Beach, NJ - August 18th, 2023

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

8 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Does this mean Taylor and Lana are a part of the wedding party given they're at the rehearsal? 

Normal guests don't need to attend a rehearsal right? 

Not necessarily, most rehearsals also have a big dinner where everyone just comes, idk how close they are to Margaret, it seems Lana is pretty close so she may be in the wedding 

24 minutes ago, Jakk said:

The situation regarding the crowd is so crazy. I would not be able to handle fame! They gotta be frustrated - Jack, his fiance, Taylor and Lana!

I could handle it. God put me out there. Give me a private jet and a hoard of ppl outside the restaurant and see me shine. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

omg so this means Lana's presumed EX Evan will be there cause Jack is childhood friends with Evan 🧐

Hopefully they did not invite him out of consideration for Lana. With how much she boosted this rat's career, it's only fair he shows her some grace.

I'm still :um: at how Jack snagged Margaret Qualley

At least they won't have to buy toys if they have children because Jack can give them his Fisher-Price keyboard, drums and trumpet to play with :oic2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I'm still :um: at how Jack snagged Margaret Qualley

At least they won't have to buy toys if they have children because Jack can give them his Fisher-Price keyboard, drums and trumpet to play with :oic2:

:omfg2:

1 hour ago, Creyk said:

Hopefully they did not invite him out of consideration for Lana. With how much she boosted this rat's career, it's only fair he shows her some grace.

Are they on bad terms or something? I assumed they were still friends since they still follow each other. 

8 hours ago, Elle said:

Also, now we know why Lana had to reschedule her Monterrey show which was set for tonight & the Guadalajara one that was set to be in two days x

Omg, considering a wedding takes months and months of planning, imagine if Lana simply forgot the date, then realized and had to reschedule those shows? :toofunny: Or maybe her team didn't know and when she saw the dates she was like :eek:

6 hours ago, Mer said:

I could handle it. God put me out there. Give me a private jet and a hoard of ppl outside the restaurant and see me shine. 

That's the attitude :true: