Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at Revive Clinic in Beverly Hills, CA - September 6th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Historicallllly whenever Lana gets filler it’s because something is about to happen :true:

Ermm...

Spoiler

NFR Tour got cancelled :hillary:

But let's keep that positive energy!

url%5D

Despite the fact she looks better without fillers,  she looks like a hamster when she get cheek fillers.  It’s her body, but what is she seeing in the mirror that makes her think this actually looks good? She has such a beautiful natural face.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 hours ago, Elle said:

Earlier today, Lana Del Rey visited Dr. Chris Gojdz at Revive Clinic in Beverly Hills, California.

26496-DF7-DA48-4603-ACB0-CDABBCAA0-E21

it's her life and her decision and everything but the filler stuff is one of the reasons i distanced myself from being a super invested fan, since i don't want to have this example from a woman i admire... hope she's doing well though 

14 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Despite the fact she looks better without fillers,  she looks like a hamster when she get cheek fillers.  It’s her body, but what is she seeing in the mirror that makes her think this actually looks good? She has such a beautiful natural face.

i think she actually looks really good and super cute with it, especially compared to other horrible cases i've seen. i just don't agree with it in principle regardless of how it looks

6 hours ago, venicebitch said:

He’s polish and he recently did an interview where he stated that he does her botox and other fillers and she always asks for as little as possible 

I thought it was illegal to disclose information about a patient like that. I guess Lana is okay with it though. 

I mean firstly she could have had micro needling or something non evasive, secondly we already know she’s had a bit of work. A tiny bit of filler in certain areas won’t be that noticeable.