Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at Revive Clinic in Beverly Hills, CA - September 6th, 2023

3 hours ago, Divisive Princess said:

I'm looking at the website for this clinic and (correct me if I'm wrong) it doesn't look like they do injectables

yeah i looked through it too and it looks like they do more skincare based services rather than fillers. she looks beautiful either way:wub:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

5 hours ago, Elle said:

I Talk to Moses coming soon x

why did this make me laugh like that :eartha:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 9/7/2023 at 6:02 PM, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

All this speculation about whether she's getting fillers or not is so weird, it's her choice and it doesn't affect anyone but her so it shouldn't matter to anyone else

No, this thread kind of bothers me and I've been thinking about it for a few days now too. This part isn't meant for you but I quoted you because it's relevant. We have people virtue signaling "A sTaR Of DaViD HoW DaRe ShE " as if she isn't besties with a Jewish man and then we have others screaming "oOooOOooo fiLLERS not that i care as a fan i don't but like" fucking hell first off and secondly, fuck right off. You clearly do care. Don't feign wokeness and feminism when you're only doing it to keep people from coming for you on a site dedicated to a random lady. And then we have people giving backhanded compliments like "she doesn't need it but go ahead girl" or "she looks so good omg she shouldn't do it!" Who the fuck are you to decide what she does or doesn't need done to her face?:uh:

On 9/7/2023 at 7:47 AM, bluechemtrails said:

Life in plastic, it's fantastic

On 9/7/2023 at 9:02 AM, ChaoticLipster said:

Despite the fact she looks better without fillers,  she looks like a hamster when she get cheek fillers.  It’s her body, but what is she seeing in the mirror that makes her think this actually looks good? She has such a beautiful natural face.

On 9/7/2023 at 9:04 AM, heavenisatunnel said:

it's her life and her decision and everything but the filler stuff is one of the reasons i distanced myself from being a super invested fan, since i don't want to have this example from a woman i admire... hope she's doing well though 

On 9/7/2023 at 9:33 AM, Surf Noir said:

she doesn't need it :smile4:

On 9/7/2023 at 2:05 AM, Strangelove said:

Why is she wearing a Star of David?

On 9/7/2023 at 2:55 AM, Embach said:

She's cute, I mean people can do botox if they want to but imo she doesn't need that, she's cute with or without it :whatever2:

On 9/7/2023 at 3:55 AM, ShadesOfViolence said:

I hope it isn't more cheek fillers :stareney:

On 9/7/2023 at 7:10 AM, PARADIXO said:

Yeah it's the star of David which is so weird :rip: I've never seen her wearing that

Anyway hope she doesn't get anything (or anything exaggerated)... for her sake not for my visual pleasure as a fan. But if she feels good and confident with it then do your thing Lana. <3

Yall ready to have that conversation? :nails: Or are we gonna continue to fake feminism with backhanded compliments to keep people from coming for us? Some of yall I don't really interact with on here, others I have interacted with and haven't had a fight with and I generally like you but this thread ain't it sis. I'm calling all of yall out. :read:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 9/8/2023 at 9:02 AM, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

All this speculation about whether she's getting fillers or not is so weird, it's her choice and it doesn't affect anyone but her so it shouldn't matter to anyone else

Idk, I'm sure if she shaved her head and tattooed her eyeballs black that it would affect us all. I mean I have enjoyed Lana's beauty just as much as her music, and the combined beauty of her art and her physical being is kind of ineffable. She looks like her art, the degree of embodiment is incredible, it's why I love her. She has sacrificed a lot to "make [her] life a work of art" and it should be acknowledged that she elected to make her beauty a huge part of that, so now it's something that matters to her fans. It's a conflict for me because I love art and artifice, but at the same time I don't want to take a completely libertarian stance on cosmetic procedures because I think it's evil and decadent to normalise that. Some things need to stay stigmatised. Like if your mum got her face yanked would you be like yaaas mother or would you be upset that she felt the need to do that

7 hours ago, American Whore said:

No, this thread kind of bothers me and I've been thinking about it for a few days now too. This part isn't meant for you but I quoted you because it's relevant. We have people virtue signaling "A sTaR Of DaViD HoW DaRe ShE " as if she isn't besties with a Jewish man and then we have others screaming "oOooOOooo fiLLERS not that i care as a fan i don't but like" fucking hell first off and secondly, fuck right off. You clearly do care. Don't feign wokeness and feminism when you're only doing it to keep people from coming for you on a site dedicated to a random lady. And then we have people giving backhanded compliments like "she doesn't need it but go ahead girl" or "she looks so good omg she shouldn't do it!" Who the fuck are you to decide what she does or doesn't need done to her face?:uh:

Yall ready to have that conversation? :nails: Or are we gonna continue to fake feminism with backhanded compliments to keep people from coming for us? Some of yall I don't really interact with on here, others I have interacted with and haven't had a fight with and I generally like you but this thread ain't it sis. I'm calling all of yall out. :read:

Asking why a Catholic woman is wearing a Star of David is "fake feminism"? What are you on about? 

13 hours ago, American Whore said:

This is a post about Lana visiting revive clinic though, for fillers…. It’s possible to have an opinion on something as in not liking fillers but acknowledging it’s her choice and body. I don’t see why you’re getting in a huff over it, but whatever girl.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance