lemonadetan

biggest lana mystery??

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

DNC and what happened to rock candy sweet, who Jim is

I mean Jim might be a mystery but I kinda feel like she talked about him in Grazia interview in 2014 which is, in my opinion, one of her best interviews:

On 6/6/2014 at 11:43 AM, PinUpCartoonBaby said:

What else are you going to tell your children (and us)?

I used to be a member of an underground sect which was reigned by a guru. He surrounded himself with young girls and he had this insane charisma I couldn’t resist as well. So I was in this, I’ll call it sect, because I was longing for love and security. But then I found out that this guru wasn’t a good but a bad person. He thought that he had to break people first before he could build them up again. At the end I left the sect.

Crazy!
Yes, it looks like I would attract wild stories and extreme experiences. (laughs)

url%5D

the covers album... and whether she was actually working on an unreleased collection back when she had first mentioned it

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Honestly I want to know what happened from the process of starting Chemtrails all the way to the beginning of 2022. 

- Why was Chemtrails so short? Why are most of the songs NFR outtakes? 

- What was the OG concept for Chemtrails?

- How did QFTC affect her and her creative spirit?

- What was Rock Candy Sweet? Was it different from BB? 

- The covers album in general + so so so much more 

1 hour ago, Jakk said:

The original Lust for Life album cover photoshoot 

i think it was the same or at least there has never been any rumors that visuals were different for the original album and the fact that these photos were taken during the time when og concept was living the strongest i think it supports it that there was no other artwork

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 hours ago, Jakk said:

The original Lust for Life album cover photoshoot 

What is this?

2 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

What was the OG concept for Chemtrails?

Revolves around astrology… shows in the evidence that chem title track which is one of the earliest composition off of it …

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

i think it was the same or at least there has never been any rumors that visuals were different for the original album and the fact that these photos were taken during the time when og concept was living the strongest i think it supports it that there was no other artwork

Were there rumours about that blue sweater photoshoot (in early 2017 there was a insta video of her looking out of the window or some shit like that and listened to a song)

url%5D

5 minutes ago, Embach said:

Were there rumours about that blue sweater photoshoot (in early 2017 there was a insta video of her looking out of the window or some shit like that and listened to a song)

yeah it’s confirmed that the photo shoot exists and we have a short video of it only and no pics 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

ive heard and always thought that it was just a random photoshoot that just didnt get published, not an album cover shoot?

YCY3W7s.jpg