Embach

What Were You Doing When The User Above You Joined LanaBoards?

June 23rd, 2014 - I woke up and out of nowhere decided I rly wanted to have my hair cut & ombré’d (trendy at the time) bc I was going to the beach the next day, so I walked into the closest hair salon near me and had it done. That was extremely out of character for me bc if there’s one thing I’m really cautious about, it’s my hair. I’m still not sure why I did that esp bc while I thought it looked good at the time, it sort of didn’t skkkk x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

was 3 days from my 9th birthday :rip: 

edit: oops, that was meant to be under the one above elle's. i have no clue what i was doing in 2013, probably having the time of my life

violets in your eyes

8 minutes ago, fishtails said:

September 1, 2013 I was 15 so I was probably watching TV or doing homework or something lol can't believe its been 10 years :judgingu3:

May 2018, living in a car in Manhattan beach next to the ocean with my ex girlfriend. Working as street performers on Hollywood boulevard, making the most fabulous insane beautiful friends and memories. 

26 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

May 2018, living in a car in Manhattan beach next to the ocean with my ex girlfriend. Working as street performers on Hollywood boulevard, making the most fabulous insane beautiful friends and memories. 

January 30th, probably drinking hot tea, with a record on, and trying to survive the winter

March 17th,

Was trying to convert my friends to Mint Mobile,

I had just found out about the DYK listening party!

Judging by the pictures on my phone - I can’t tell if I was trying to impress a certain someone or I just liked my hair that day…

:bebe:

IMG-3521.jpg

August 2, 2019

- Watched the movie Under the Silver Lake with oomf then played chess with oomf (12am -3am)

- Complained about how my computer had no storage (3pm)

- Watched people drag Chuck for the alt NFR cover :toofunny: (5pm)

- Played Fortnite with oomf and bought 500 v bucks :toofunny: (7pm)

- Went to Mcdonalds with oomf (10pm)

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

2 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Watched people drag Chuck for the alt NFR cover :toofunny: (5pm)

Actually why I joined!

I was a lurker during NFR’s Pre Release Hell, And I kept clicking refresh on UO for an exclusive variant, And I about died when something actually popped up - I tried joining to tell y’all before VinylReleases bought them all, But my account had to go through a verification period or something?

:thumb3:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

August 2, 2019

- Watched the movie Under the Silver Lake with oomf then played chess with oomf (12am -3am)

- Complained about how my computer had no storage (3pm)

- Watched people drag Chuck for the alt NFR cover :toofunny: (5pm)

- Played Fortnite with oomf and bought 500 v bucks :toofunny: (7pm)

- Went to Mcdonalds with oomf (10pm)

August 7,2020

I wasn't expect this to be a sad one. It is actually the exact day my grandma passed away, the day before I flied to my hometown for her funeral. May her soul rest in peace.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

42 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

August 7,2020

I wasn't expect this to be a sad one. It is actually the exact day my grandma passed away, the day before I flied to my hometown for her funeral. May her soul rest in peace.

July 24, 2014

This was summer break before my freshman year of high school so that means I was probably at marching band summer practice all day

1 minute ago, Candy Necklace said:

July 24, 2014

This was summer break before my freshman year of high school so that means I was probably at marching band summer practice all day

February 11, 2020

probably crying over my ex:facepalm:

negAbhB.png

Feb 5, 2013. I was seriously ill then and I woke up at 2 am because I had a high fever and shivers for several hours and I remember when I still has shivers and couldn't sleep then I ate a banana and watched The Simpsons until the morning when I stopped actually shivering.

url%5D