That Venice Bitch

New Song “Suburban House” by Holly Macve feat. LDR - Out Now!

1 minute ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

it's a cute song. it won't have much longevity for me personally, but it could be a nice track for autumn strolls

Yeah tbf it’s giving pumpkin spice… but in a cute way 

11 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

def not

Hmm it's more of her middle-lower register. Perfect tone for autumn. There's so much warmth to her tone and the resonance. Her voice keeps getting better and better. Now I need her to dip back into her BTD lower register for a rock collab.

Her voice is timeless. Holly sounds very drunk/slurry sorry.

It's like she's sobbing. 

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Hmm it's more of her middle-lower register. Perfect tone for autumn. There's so much warmth to her tone and the resonance. Her voice keeps getting better and better. Now I need her to dip back into her BTD lower register for a rock collab.

Her voice is timeless. Holly sounds very drunk/slurry sorry.

It's like she's sobbing. 

holly's voice is... not it. lana sounds beautiful though. 

15 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’m getting tired of these musical-esque songs that sound like they’re straight out of Disney I need something different :smile4:

31 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Wait it’s kinda growing on me it’s kinda giving classic Disney movie

Oh ok :stareney:

13 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Oh ok :stareney:

i was going to say that i'm really skeptical about a song when some of you say that it sounds like it's from a Disney movie :air:

hope it's good though 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

Is the song like cute-moment song that isn't like mega special? Like Life Lesson and other collab songs?

I think it's better than Life Lesson.

'Cause I've been waiting, don't wanna face it
We're all alone now, how far will we take it?

just listened - better than hollywood bowl and life lesson. the melody is really nice and has a slight darkness to it - it’s a shame the production couldn’t be more interesting. 

the melody actually kinda reminds me of paris texas lmao am i the only one? like if it was slower and sung with her lower voice 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

16 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Ok y'all talked your shit about Life Lesson BUT YOU WILL NOT TAKE THIS FROM ME! Take the negative to Reddit where it belongs wbk

That song just isn't for me aside from Lana's parts :crossed:

I listened a few more times and it grew on me tbh.I kinda like Hollys voice but Lanas part & the last chorus are my fave parts and I like the little details in the outro. I still think I won't listen to it much in the future. Though I can see myself listening to it if I'm in the right mood, like on a rainy autumn night or in the Winter when it actually snows for once. I just wish they lowkey did more with the instrumental or gave the song a bigger momentum bc it's kinda the same thing throughout for me and bit snoozy but as I said it could hit harder when I'm in the right mood , definetly enjoyed this more than Life Lesson :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: