That Venice Bitch

New Song “Suburban House” by Holly Macve feat. LDR - Out Now!

7 hours ago, Trash Magic said:

Will be filing next to the BØRNS collabs under “cringe inauthentic artists who had the good fortune of collaborating with Lana Del Rey” 

Blue Madonna and god save our young blood are LEAGUES better than any collabs she’s done in recent eras besides ltli and covering buddy’s rendezvous. Her collabs leave a lot to be desired 

it feels familiar, kinda like something that would play at a quiet cafe

overall it's cute but i'll probably forget about it..

the "you always said snow looks so perfect when it's untouched and new" definitely got me tho :wipe:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

9 hours ago, Unidentified Major Tom said:

A sweet and catchy melody.

I didn't know Holly MacVe, and I like her voice. It kinda reminds me of Angel Olsen.

some of her tones may sound like Angel but Angel would never serve those weird vocal runs like she's out of breathe :deadbanana:

we need AI to give us a solo version

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Unidentified Major Tom said:

A sweet and catchy melody.

I didn't know Holly MacVe, and I like her voice. It kinda reminds me of Angel Olsen.

i came here to comment this!!
i also really liked the song actually - the ending vocals and melody are so pretty

4 hours ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

Blue Madonna and god save our young blood are LEAGUES better than any collabs she’s done in recent eras besides ltli and covering buddy’s rendezvous. Her collabs leave a lot to be desired 

Omg I was gonna bring this up yesterday when I mentioned how she hasn’t done a great collab since Stargirl. I hate to bring up Borns bc he’s yknow.. a sex offender who has gone into hiding (we have to laugh :xgiggle: ended his own career!) but Blue Madonna is an amaaazing track. We’re really missing the spice and flavourrrrrrr in the Lana collabs of the last few years (though I will say LTLI is amazing)

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

It’s fine I’m never gonna listen to it again the melody is boring but I honestly like the production. 

Also Lana needs to collab with Chappell Roan STAT.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・