BartenderDeco

Lana signed an open letter to President Joe Biden, thanking him for his ‘leadership’ and calling for the release of all Hamas hostages.

45 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

Okay, ignore what I just said(I deleted it) but I'm going to re-phrase it. I don't know all of the context of this, and I haven't read the document/open letter either. So, I don't know if I think Lana is in the wrong or all of that stuff. All I know is she is usually ignorant in these types of situations, so we'll see....

The way y’all talk about Lana as if you personally know her or own her is so weird. How can you faithfully call her ignorant?

3 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

but lana is not one of these words actually, she’s not that category, and i highly doubt she would’ve been the place where money would’ve gone to terror, and giving her money doesn’t matter i support her views - i support her music and vision and encouraging doing more, but those who said that by signing that she literally killing those people are wild and it’s untrue, and it isn’t her responsibility that some fans may take that and go with those views, her subject isnt politica and while telling that lana should be educated this or that questions maybe other people who are going to learn from her (that is not lana’s problem) should be educated too and don’t take political views from a celebrity, if we talking about kids why on the earth will they even be interested in this subject and pay attention on it, it’s lana’s choice and i believe her intentions has never been and will never be as cruel as good god it was said in this thread several times, she remains icona from all the sides nonetheless, just a little too expressive one,

I'm not saying Lana is doing any of those things, I know she means well and has done a lot to support humanitarian causes and I agree it's over-exaggerating when people claim she's just as bad as the ones doing the killing, but I do think there are definitely celebrities out there that do not mean well and have some pretty backwards views that can cause a lot of harm. But just to be clear, I wasn't talking about Lana in this case lol

4 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I'm not saying Lana is doing any of those things, I know she means well and has done a lot to support humanitarian causes and I agree it's over-exaggerating when people claim she's just as bad as the ones doing the killing, but I do think there are definitely celebrities out there that do not mean well and have some pretty backwards views that can cause a lot of harm. But just to be clear, I wasn't talking about Lana in case lol

there are these celebs but we don’t stan them we stan our quin:party:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

19 minutes ago, fathercreep said:

man, i’m from Ukraine and you don’t know what you’re saying.

You are denying their existence? They have been fighting non existent people in eastern Ukraine for the past 10 years? The neutral zones in those conflicts doesn't exist? You are purposefully lying and are the problem.

You are not refuting anything I stated. If you want to continue meet me in the politics thread. 

im shocked that there is Madonna... didnt she just have a speech at her Celebration tour about this? 

I thought she was all about peace, now which side is she on :krylie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

regardless of whatever she may or may not have signed, the reality is that it will not change shite. like if she publically spoke out in favour of palestine, would that end the awful stuff going on? whilst it’s good to know that a celebrity may stand on the correct side of history, it doesnt really affect anything 

i don’t think we need the dramatics of 'im done with lana' or 'ive blocked her on spotify!!!' because like... you will be all over her again the second she does something musical again

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

guys. I saw someone said that Lana doesnt even aware that her name was signed in that letter. Is that true? We need to look into it? :lange:

10 minutes ago, Edelgard said:

The knife and Chucky dynamics, as well as the caps locked loaded words, seems like they are not going to engage in a mature conversation or debate about the issue, further fueling the fire. 

Okay can someone point out to me whats wrong with the letter? It seems like too polarized at this point i dont know whats true and whats false :air:

https://x.com/carmenthunder/status/1716864990685331576?s=46&t=RdbpqWVtoKXEsPhjnZIIUA 

28 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

im shocked that there is Madonna... didnt she just have a speech at her Celebration tour about this? 

I don’t find it surprising at all, she has submerged herself into Jewish culture for decades. 

“Madonna eloborated on her theological outlook, saying that though she studied Kabbalah, and does follows many religious practices affiliated with Judaism, like observing the Shabbat and holding a bar mitzvah for her son, she has not converted. 

"This appears like I'm Jewish, but these rituals are connected to what I describe as the Tree of Life consciousness and have more to do with the idea of being an Israelite, not Jewish," she told The Independent.”

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4640263,00.html

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

23 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

regardless of whatever she may or may not have signed, the reality is that it will not change shite. like if she publically spoke out in favour of palestine, would that end the awful stuff going on? whilst it’s good to know that a celebrity may stand on the correct side of history, it doesnt really affect anything 

i don’t think we need the dramatics of 'im done with lana' or 'ive blocked her on spotify!!!' because like... you will be all over her again the second she does something musical again

:gurl:

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

that doesn't shock me at all, let's be real she's a rich white woman in her 60s, she's bound to say some dumb shit. what surprises me is lana co-signing this tone deaf letter. i was prepared and already expecting her to say something dumb about this situation but on her own qftc-style letter, not just being thrown with everybody else

13 minutes ago, iamjocelyn said:

that doesn't shock me at all, let's be real she's a rich white woman in her 60s, she's bound to say some dumb shit.

Madonna has been speaking about this issue since at least 2004. Always gives platform to it on her shows. She’s not a dumb person.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024