Sign in to follow this  
DownhillLullaby

RIP ‘Friends’ star Matthew Perry

This truly floored me. Friends is one of my favourite shows of all time, and I adored his character. I also watched his interview with Diane Sawyer last year and it was really touching. Despite all the hardships he faced in his life, he always seemed like such a light to everyone around him. May he rest In peace x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So sad wtf :( RIP

I used to watch Friends so much with my mum when I was little (maybe too young for that show lol)

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

He was one of my favorite TV characters - It was funny, One day when I was younger I was thinking about how girls were subconscious about nipples showing through their shirts, And I was like wait why aren’t men this way? “Yes weird kid” Anyway that was the subject of discussion that day, And that night happened to be the Episode of Friends about his 3rd nipple.

Ever since then I felt a connection to Chandler, R.I.P.

:kiss:

IMG-3521.jpg

literally crying here :poordat: friends is my all time favorite show, had all the seasons in DVD and I've watched everything countless of times since I was pretty much 12 years old. he was definitely my favorite male character and a vital force of the show. extremely heartbreaking news, he went through a lot and just lost his life at such a young age

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I sincerely can't believe this- the last celebrity death that shocked me this much was Whitney's- which is oddly coincidental. Chandler was such a good character on the show, my Christmas-Friends re-watch isn't going to be the same this year. My heart goes out to everyone who was close to him  :ohno:

Super sad. Friends will hit different now. My comfort show, I loved all the characters there. He was quite active on social media too lately and he seemed to be excited for Halloween. RIP :(

url%5D