Embach

Your Embarrassing Moments As LDR Fan

14 hours ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

I don't know if this is embarrassing but I went through a phase where I really loved For Free, and I always defended it on Reddit. To this day, I still think it doesn't deserve the hate! 

No because you're so real for this

15 hours ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

I don't know if this is embarrassing but I went through a phase where I really loved For Free, and I always defended it on Reddit. To this day, I still think it doesn't deserve the hate! 

For free is great - perfect homage to Joni Mitchell. The vocal harmonies are sublime and Zella and Weyes are fantastic. I want another collab with them

14 hours ago, honeyslow said:

when I was listening to Tunnel (the single) for the first time and almost got hit by a car bc I walked into the middle of the road without looking

Did the exact same thing more than once for the first few days it was out

14 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

the nude cover of Ocean Blvd was definitely one of the most embarrassing fan moments for me :facepalm:

What the fuck!?

url%5D

Years ago I was chatting with my friend (who isn't a Lana fan and doesn't know her) and it was like really late and I kinda had to go to sleep, so I wanted to tell them good night but I said it like "you can go to sleep now 🍯🌙" and I don't know why but I wanted to put the honey and moon emojis there (I used to be very pretentious w emojis and I tried to do Lana propaganda with some weird ass references :toofunny:) but the conversation still went on and again I don't know why but I said to them "some things last a long time 🍯🌙" (like a subtle reference to Lana's cover of it but they obv don't know shit about Lana - again I was a pretentious as fuck and tried to sneak Lana references everywhere) and then they answered to me "honey doesn't get bad btw" and somehow I felt so embarrassed with my pretentious ass Lana references and I didn't answer and I finally went to sleep :toofunny:

url%5D

when my boyfriend called Father John Misty “Mystery John” and i said to him “oh man LanaBoards is gonna love this one” and then somehow his shame of getting the name wrong was absolutely eclipsed by my sheer embarrassment of me being so obsessed w Lana that i’m on a fan forum dedicated to her :bebe: 

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I just realized that Doin’ Time was a cover. I heard the mentions before of Sublime and such. For some reason I didn’t put 2 + 2 together. :facepalm: I just assumed it was one of those songs that the consensus didn’t like, so I tended to not pay attention to any discussion about it. Maybe I thought Sublime did it as a cover, rather than the other way around.:flop:

I found out because I was just about to ask a question relating to why the song “sounds different.”

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

when i thought lana’s A cappella demos like “So Legit” and stuff wasn’t good LIKE ITS NOT ABT THE PRODUCTION ITS THE LYRICS THEY ARE SO CUTE AND I JUST IMAGINE SINGING YHEM WITH GOOD PRODUCTION

44 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm not embarrassed about it at all, but AKA and sirens being my favorite lana del rey albums :true:  

Having impeccable taste isn't embarrassing, the real embarrassment would be not loving these two.

One of my most embarrassing was once when a chem prof. was ranting about going through a divorce and I just stood there awkwardly until I blurted "You ever listened to Lana Del Rey? I think you could relate to her songs" and she just stared at me and packed her stuff and left in complete silence

Idk why I remembered this, I really cringed now thinking about it and I think it's good to rant about it here. Like few years ago, at 10 or 11 pm I went to my family group chat and I randomly, like for no reason, I sent a 3 voice messages of me screaming that screamo part at the end of Cola that "oooh-oooh oooh-oooh wooo ooooh yeaaaaaaaah" part to that group (they didn't know the song btw) and the worst part is that I did not sound good, I sounded like a chicken on acid and when my fam saw (or it would be better if I say heard) the message, they were like wtf and they thought I was completely unhinged and rightfully so because what kind of person screams to a phone table like a chicken in their apartment at 11 pm in wintery January when probably most of my neighbours were sleeping 💀

url%5D