Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

oh this is so fucking well deserved and even more deserved is her actually winning for once!! :true:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

idrgaf about grannies but I hope this serves as an incentive for her to release much more music like TUOB

Ps also SYTH being deservingly snubbed despite being her most successful song in years

and also for giving me Margaret

10 minutes ago, The Grants said:

idrgaf about grannies but I hope this serves as an incentive for her to release much more music like TUOB

Ps also SYTH being deservingly snubbed despite being her most successful song in years

i wouldn’t really classify it as a snub given she didn’t submit it for nomination 

51 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

I'll be mad if Doja's Attention win and A&W not 💀 I know that that's different category but still

I rly like both songs but I feel like if it weren't for A&W, I wouldn't like Attention as much

Congratulations to Lana! We love you with or without a Grammy. 

On another note does anyone know the thread about not being able to like a post anymore? I have lost that ability. 

1 hour ago, brandon said:

her saying she only found out just this year that you actually have to Submit your music for nomination… LMAOOOOO she is so funny 😭 

And look what happens as soon as she did. She got nominated for 5

I mean if this is the first year she and her direct team really submitted, it makes sense she got so many nominations. It sounds like she personally worked with the academy which is interesting. She seems very into being a pop star this era 

9 minutes ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

wait that's right :oprah7: what did happen with that??

12 minutes ago, brandon said:

i forgot about evan omfg what ever happened to those rumors they were engaged 

They were pretty much fake af. Billboard said Nikki Lane was happy for Lana’s allegedly engagement but Lana herself commented under a post on Instagram that they twisted her words and she was in fact happy for the release of Tunnel.

40 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

They were pretty much fake af. Billboard said Nikki Lane was happy for Lana’s allegedly engagement but Lana herself commented under a post on Instagram that they twisted her words and she was in fact happy for the release of Tunnel.

they were definitely engaged, not anymore .

4 hours ago, brandon said:

her saying she only found out just this year that you actually have to Submit your music for nomination… LMAOOOOO she is so funny 😭 

54 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

It was her fault all these years? :tiffany4:

Literally tho I believe her when you consider how strong this year’s submissions were compared to previous years and that they were actually submitted into the appropriate categories (alt vs. pop). They actually tried this year :dmd: