Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

billboard made some predictions and they don't think lana is gonna win any main category https://www.billboard.com/lists/grammy-predictions-2024-album-of-the-year-best-new-artist/album-of-the-year-3/

Billboard-rankings.jpg

I’m sorry but how am I supposed to believe Billboard’s predictions when their “analysis” is based off of a reporter asking three of their coworkers what they think will win. “Super-smart and plugged in” does not mean you are well-qualified to make Grammy predictions :deadbanana:

Anyways Lana will be winning at least 3 Grammys :true:

hyz6.gif

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

billboard made some predictions and they don't think lana is gonna win any main category https://www.billboard.com/lists/grammy-predictions-2024-album-of-the-year-best-new-artist/album-of-the-year-3/

the way they didn’t even mention her once 😭skS9xKx.png

anyways even if it’s not her i hope the people who DO win are ones that are also actually good or else i’m going to go crazy

sUcVobB.png

8 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

Billboard-rankings.jpg

I’m sorry but how am I supposed to believe Billboard’s predictions when their “analysis” is based off of a reporter asking three of their coworkers what they think will win. “Super-smart and plugged in” does not mean you are well-qualified to make Grammy predictions :deadbanana:

Anyways Lana will be winning at least 3 Grammys :true:

right at the end of the day they're just regular people who happens to work at billboard! I wouldn't publish something like this unless if they've asked for at least 20 people their opinions lmao

but I do feel like SZA and billie are her biggest competitors for AOTY and SOTY for sure

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I know the Grammys love to embarrass themselves, but A&W not winning song of the year would just be absurd.

considering that yummy by justin bieber was nominated for one, unholy by sam smith and kim petras won best pop duo (among many, many other questionable choices, i'm sure) and the fact that they hosted their ceremony at the crypto.com arena... i'd say they actively go out of their way to embarrass themselves

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Not to be a bitch but she has no chance at winnging anything other than maybe alt music performance. Would not be surprised if she didnt win any tho unfortunately. Boygenius have been campaigning super hard (i do not get their hype AT ALL)

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

What if we're all just being overly pessimistic and she actually wins all her nominations :oprah4: (I'm severely delusional)

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

I don’t want to be pessimistic at all but I don’t trust the Grammys to recognise the quality of Ocean Blvd. The issue is these kinds of ceremonies are just a popularity contest and sadly, the other pop acts have an advantage over Lana. 

10 minutes ago, Whitemustang said:

I don’t want to be pessimistic at all but I don’t trust the Grammys to recognise the quality of Ocean Blvd. The issue is these kinds of ceremonies are just a popularity contest and sadly, the other pop acts have an advantage over Lana. 

idk tho, they praised ocean blvd a lot on that article they release when the noms came out

lets be positive guys, she is going to win at least 1

She’s not winning anything over boygenius unfortunately 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 1/22/2024 at 9:46 PM, LifeOnMars said:

Right now Gold Derby has Billie winning SOTY(Lana is at #7),  Taylor for AOTY with boygenius close behind at #2(Lana is #6 here),  Taylor and Ice spice for pop duo(Lana and Jon are #2), boygenius winning alt album, and Lana winning alt performance. So it looks like it would be a surprise if she won any of the major categories but has a very good chance at winning best alt performance. 

best alt performance is such a shit award tho.

she should win best alt album, periodt.

10 hours ago, DCooper said:

I know the Grammys love to embarrass themselves, but A&W not winning song of the year would just be absurd.

tbh there's no chance this moody mediation on being an american whore with zero chance of radio play is winning song of the year.

imo, that's the category she has the least chance in winning. It's a miracle she even got nominated.

she went to a Grammys class for students or something and even did the small little concert at the Grammys before / during NFR era... so the fact that she didn't get any recognition after that really really irks me... I know she probably would LOVE a grammy because it is an "acceptance" in the industry by the musical peers, but I just feel so strongly that the Grammys are so corrupt and there is so many times the Grammys have never paid attention to BEYOND deserving artists, and go in favor of something that was a radio hit.... 

so I will be beyond happy if she wins, because it is LONG LONG LONG LONG OVEER DUE for miss LANA DEL REY to win a grammy.

11 hours ago, Unknown said:

Not to be a bitch but she has no chance at winnging anything other than maybe alt music performance. Would not be surprised if she didnt win any tho unfortunately. Boygenius have been campaigning super hard (i do not get their hype AT ALL)

Tbf , i am not even gonna watch it because it just might happen. I'll wait to see the results on the next day. She's the only pop artist i love anyways... i'd watch just for her but seeing it already kinda going against her is a 🚩

9 hours ago, Fingertips said:

She’s not winning anything over boygenius unfortunately 

but i dont understand. I've never heard of boygenus prior to the grammys. 

they're certainly not a thing in europe or the middle east. Whereas lana is HUGE and one of the most stramed and sold artsits of the year.

surely she had the upper hand in the best alt album category over these newbies? She's been in the industry for a decade!

6 minutes ago, barttttender said:

but i dont understand. I've never heard of boygenus prior to the grammys. 

they're certainly not a thing in europe or the middle east. Whereas lana is HUGE and one of the most stramed and sold artsits of the year.

surely she had the upper hand in the best alt album category over these newbies? She's been in the industry for a decade!

Problem is , she was huge with NFR too and they still did her wrong.

I won't even touch on how they snubbed BTD and UV which was criminal.