Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

also interesting because Lucy Dacus, one of the members of ‘Boy Genius’ opened for lana and even sang Night Shift on stage with lana during the 2019 era …. and i’m pretty certain Lucy unfollowed Lana when it was popular to cancel her so that’s unfortunate But i’m curious if they will interact at all on the red carpet or  awards show

9 hours ago, Bonita said:

lana grammy performance announcement pls save me 

save me lana grammy performance announcement :pray2:

need it more than air :pray2:

Flames so hot that they turn blue

31 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

also interesting because Lucy Dacus, one of the members of ‘Boy Genius’ opened for lana and even sang Night Shift on stage with lana during the 2019 era …. and i’m pretty certain Lucy unfollowed Lana when it was popular to cancel her so that’s unfortunate But i’m curious if they will interact at all on the red carpet or  awards show

Lucy is super performative lol she “called out “ Matty Healy even though Phoebe Bridgers is literally besties with him and he also dated Taylor. I find her really annoying to be honest (Phoebe as well) because it feels like they are always just trying to get woke twitter points lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

13 hours ago, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

Problem is , she was huge with NFR too and they still did her wrong.

I won't even touch on how they snubbed BTD and UV which was criminal.

yeah she was but she was up against billie eillish who had exploded. 
Boygenius aint billi eillish

6 minutes ago, barttttender said:

yeah she was but she was up against billie eillish who had exploded. 
Boygenius aint billi eillish

Not being annoying but Lana in any of her eras ------> Billie Eillish , that song " Bad Guy " really , really sucks , it's poor songwriting all over tbh.

1 hour ago, paradisetropico said:

I was at that show and everyone was just waiting for her to get off stage lmao she was a terrible opener 

51 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Lucy is super performative lol she “called out “ Matty Healy even though Phoebe Bridgers is literally besties with him and he also dated Taylor. I find her really annoying to be honest (Phoebe as well) because it feels like they are always just trying to get woke twitter points lol

i do agree it’s all “performative” and i definitely see through it which leaves a bad taste in my mouth for boy genius and i do not listen :/ same with marina 

i’m worried, i actually don’t know what im going to do with my life if they rob lana again :bebe::xcry:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

6 minutes ago, Valley Of The Serene Queen said:

i’m worried, i actually don’t know what im going to do with my life if they rob lana again :bebe::xcry:

She will rise above it as she did many times on her career. I won't watch the event because i don't like to see someone i admire being dissed. She deserves SOTY and AOTY 

1 hour ago, paradisetropico said:

oh wow Thankyou for this info- 

so now I not only hope and pray that Boy Genius loses all of their nominations, I also hope they all suffer a brutal, slow and agonising death!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

8 minutes ago, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

She will rise above it as she did many times on her career. I won't watch the event because i don't like to see someone i admire being dissed. She deserves SOTY and AOTY 

well id watch the event but i haven’t watched tv in so long. idk how to browse thru the channels :defeated:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

I don’t really care about the Grammys but the reason I want her to win, cause’ losing will definitely bring her down, this past year she’s been so active, released so many songs, did a lot of interviews/photoshoots, and toured a lot, she was so happy she got nominated and took a video thanking them, I don’t want the Grammy’s “unfairness” to stop her from being passionate & happy about her career :shrug: so I’m hoping for at least 2 wins :krylie:

The only Grammy she needs to get at some point is the Lifetime achievement one or whatever it’s called :true:

seriously, if she doesn’t win this time around, the Grammy’s will have proven once again how useless and how flawed they are: Lana is one of the greatest singer-songwriters of this generation and she still has zero win. And OB is surely one of the most beautiful and complex albums she released to date. 
 Her impact is already incredibly tremendous on the music industry. Hell, yesterday, she was still the second most streamed female artist on Spotify, beating Ariana who just released a new single… I mean :oprah2: come on, Grammy!

I think this is honestly the best year for Lana to be nominated for this many Grammys. A lot of the music released in 2023 was mediocre in comparison to Lana’s work on Ocean Blvd and especially A&W. Just have to hope the Academy recognizes her talent and impact this year, which I believe they will.  

hyz6.gif

56 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

I think this is honestly the best year for Lana to be nominated for this many Grammys. A lot of the music released in 2023 was mediocre in comparison to Lana’s work on Ocean Blvd and especially A&W. Just have to hope the Academy recognizes her talent and impact this year, which I believe they will.  

exactly!! IMO her only real competition is SZA (in the categories where they’re both nominated)

Everyone else is flop city. FLOP CITY!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I dreamed that she won 3 Grammys:wowcry::oprah9:

Manifesting that this will actually happen :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

earlier this month i dreamt lana lost alt album to artic monkeys and i went and destroyed the whole house in a fit of rage

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

2 hours ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

This would be incredible...

5 hours ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

3-grammys.jpg

3-Grammys.jpg
YOU ARE 100% CORRECT THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN SAYING FOR WEEKS. I believe it even more now that you had a dream about it :oprah4:

When she wins three you guys can thank @Ocean Boulevard and I for our accurate predictions :hottie:

hyz6.gif