Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

46 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Omw to get tissues, champagne and cheap wine so I can cover the entire potential range of emotions post results

hey queen ! Where are you watching it from France ?

59 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Heartbreaking that 3/5 are pre-show… AND they’re her best bets :defeated: 

i am really really really hoping and praying for AOTY tmrw. It would be so monumental. It’s SO Deserved. It’s been over a decade in the making and there’s no one else in all of the industry who deserves it like she does. I really want this for her :trisha:

i feel your post:trisha:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

5 hours ago, takemybreath said:

20240204-002333.jpg

:dua:

do we know at what time this will begin? 

EDIT: Just checked it says:

will stream live on Sunday, Feb. 4, at 12:30 p.m. PT/3:30 p.m. ET on live.GRAMMY.com and on the Recording Academy's YouTube channel ”

thankfully I won’t have to wake up at 2am for this one :party:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Today is the day :excited: So excited for Lana, she really really deserves it and I'm so proud of her no matter what but ugh I have a feeling it's gonna be gorgeous night and she finally gets her deserved grammy(s) :trisha:

Also having Ocean Boulevard on repeat this morning:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

15 minutes ago, loveyoumadly said:

hey queen ! Where are you watching it from France ?

All jokes aside I honestly think I have too much work to sit down and watch it so I'm going to be lurking on here instead :')

ZKcaooE.png

I’m not going to watch it: Grammy’s are so loooonnggggg for nothing. 

Lana sweeping would be that she takes home one Grammy IMO :omfg2:, that’s how much « faith » I have in this award ceremony. 

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

do we know at what time this will begin? 

EDIT: Just checked it says:

will stream live on Sunday, Feb. 4, at 12:30 p.m. PT/3:30 p.m. ET on live.GRAMMY.com and on the Recording Academy's YouTube channel ”

thankfully I won’t have to wake up at 2am for this one :party:

How does the pre show work? Like will she be in attendance? 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

12 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

How does the pre show work? Like will she be in attendance? 

It’s like the main show! There’s the stage and everything, simply it’s not aired on TV since it begins really early. I’m assuming Lana will attend since she has 3 nominations there 

Spoiler

To give you and example: here are Wet Leg winning Best Alt Performance last year at the pre show:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

OB is Lana at the peak of her artistry and popularity, it would only make sense that she win at least one of her nominations.

I wonder if she'll wear black again for this:flutter:

21 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

It’s like the main show! There’s the stage and everything, simply it’s not aired on TV since it begins really early. I’m assuming Lana will attend since she has 3 nominations there 

Hide contents

To give you and example: here are Wet Leg winning Best Alt Performance last year at the pre show:

Oh that’s great! I was thinking it would be weird her not being there!

thats cool too because I’ll be able to stay up for the pre show! 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

well theres two possibilities, lana is snubbed again and wins nothing, or she wins aoty and/or soty because its makes no sense for the grammys to not give her a speech on the main show since she is the second biggest artist rn. last year they put the dance album just for beyonce to give a speech so ig it makes sense

2 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

well theres two possibilities, lana is snubbed again and wins nothing, or she wins aoty and/or soty because its makes no sense for the grammys to not give her a speech on the main show since she is the second biggest artist rn. last year they put the dance album just for beyonce to give a speech so ig it makes sense

If we are lucky, her speech will be for the alternative category.  No performance = no Soty+Aoty unfortunately