Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

So is the preshow like an actual thing where they announce categories and who won? Or is it just a screen announcing the results? :hide:

I need to see her reaction winning:icant: the post show photoshoot posing with the Grammy is not enough 

giphy.gif

I'm so excited omg after last night I hope the stylist is gonna pull another femme fatale look for her so we can get a pic of her in the best look in herstory books while she holds her grammys :dancedy:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Praying for Lana for all categories of course. But her best chances to win if any are for Alternative music album and for Candy Necklace. Im really hoping she’ll leave with a statue this time cause quality wise, none of the other pop girls have had better things to offer. It would actually be so unfair if she leaves with nothing. Additionally, Lana has allowed for sadness to become mainstream. All the other girls who’s she’s nominated against have reverenced her as an inspiration for their music. It’s ridiculous how underrated she’s been…

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So is the preshow like an actual thing where they announce categories and who won? Or is it just a screen announcing the results? :hide:

I need to see her reaction winning:icant: the post show photoshoot posing with the Grammy is not enough 

i remember foxes won her grammy at a pre-show event i think it’s just all the other categories but it’s a seperate event it’s odd

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

She looks so good in that framme fatale look. And her hair?? The ombré looks so good and she has gone darker than usual. I’m so excited for this new era. :defeated:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

I remember expecting the title "A&W" meant a cute song about root beer on Route 66 or something, not a genre-breaking Grammy-nominated manifesto about modern American womanhood. We've come a long way. :crying4:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I've just realised that Lana attended Clive Davis pre-Grammy 2016 but did not went to the main Grammys event that year. Do we think she will actually show up tomorrow? 😭

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I've just realised that Lana attended Clive Davis pre-Grammy 2016 but did not went to the main Grammys event that year. Do we think she will actually show up tomorrow? 😭

i think she had no nominations that year + she has a front seat with Taylor, no way she’s not attending

I really hope she does bring some gold tonight because OB is one of her best albums ever. 

but that being said, I expect one Grammy. Not that she doesn’t deserve more, she does,  but the Grammy’s has got to be the worst ceremony when it comes to picking up the wrong winner in a category.

Case in point, outside of Lana: the new artist category. Sometimes, the most deserving does bring the gold home (Mariah Carey, Adele) but more often than not, the other nominees have longer or more impactful careers than the winner :stareney2:

STREAMING TUNNEL ALL DAY TO MANIFEST THIS 

THERES NO WAY SHE ISNT TAKING AT LEAST ONE FOR BEST ALT PERFORMANCE

and to remember the grants is her second greatest opener

22 hours ago, watercolor eyes said:

there's no way they'd sit her that close to the stage just to pass her up on all her nominations. elizabeth grant is winning her first grammy tomorrow :trisha:

Obviously i'm hoping for the best, but don't let things like that convince you.

The Oscars changed the line up for the awards in 2021 so that Best Actor would be announced last and everyone was anticipating that Chadwick Boseman would get it and they had moved it last so that it would be somewhat of a posthumos honor and then Anthony Hopkins won despite not even attending the ceremony.

So like anything can happen with award shows :trisha:

48 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

She’s absolutely showing up! We’ve seen her seat and table! 

she’s showing up because how else is she going to snatch those Grammys out of the presenter’s hands. :dance2:

"Don’t forget me"

22 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

STREAMING TUNNEL ALL DAY TO MANIFEST THIS 

THERES NO WAY SHE ISNT TAKING AT LEAST ONE FOR BEST ALT PERFORMANCE

and to remember the grants is her second greatest opener

Streaming rn too and I’m getting so emotional… whether she’s winning or not I’m so so so proud of how far she’s come ❤️ what a year this was :xcry:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

10 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Streaming rn too and I’m getting so emotional… whether she’s winning or not I’m so so so proud of how far she’s come ❤️ what a year this was :xcry:

like i cried during sweet :crying5:

this album is her magnum opus and this fucked up industry doesnt deserve it anyway

i hope she doesnt forget that this album means a lot to a lot of people!! its really amazing to see the growth of her songwriting skills and for her to be able to talk about such difficult and personal subjects in such a raw way, on this project.

WE WONT FORGET YOU LANA :trisha:

Grammy day so ready, hopefully she clears alt categories. I really want her to win SOTY though! Don’t get me wrong she deserves both main categories but I see them giving song before album. Let’s manifest!