Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

@mssainttropez knew the only way she could top accidentally posting scat on LB was accidentally posting Nazi memorabilia on LB :true: (but also I love you and pls don’t take this offensively) 

I have a fever so I’m delirious rn :derpna3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

I agree with you but we can’t deny that Nikki going blonde had some serious affects on the events unfolding tonight 

😂

i quite like some of boygenius's music but fuuuuuck they are so so overrated imo. and im not just saying that bc of lana's undeserved loss i've always thought it even as someone who enjoys their stuff :creep:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

2 minutes ago, sjatib said:

The fact that Nikki Lane seems to be one of the people Lana finds the most authenticity and safety in while the industry pays her dust and yet many of you think she's to blame for anything...

bro it’s a joke relax

Just now, Let the Light In said:

I agree with you but we can’t deny that Nikki going blonde had some serious affects on the events unfolding tonight 

this is so fkng stupid im crying😭😭😭

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

Maybe hoarders can leak something to cheer us all up after Lana ends up losing.

what happened to positive energy

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

I mean... This honestly does feel brutal. Lana's music means SO much to me on a personal level (as I'm sure it does with you all, too). When Lana talks about her own music, she doesn't seem to fully understand the depth of it, or why/how much her art means so much to us. Fuck the Grammys in general, but I know this type of recognition would mean so much to her. I just want to see her recognized in this way. I want her to have her moment. It hurts.

lana make your official lasso album cover be a titty pic so the grammys don't nominate you next year just to be snubbed yet again challenge

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

BYE I FORGOT THEY DID THE ALT CATEGORIES EARLY. 

why are they obsessed with phoebe bridgers and her boring ass band- i've lost total confidence for the major categories :crai:

also i actually hate phoebe's part in ghost in the machine- it would've been better solo

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

she’s the leonardo dicaprio of music industry… :lange:

but not weirdly dating 20 years younger and isn't as problematic

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole