Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

Just now, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

Snow in the Beach that until fan pressure had her vocals literally mutted in it.

oh pls Lana literally came out and said she asked her voice to be in the background. It wasn’t Taylor silencing her or whatever you’re trying to suggest. It’s one thing to be disappointed (as am I), but let’s not drudge up fake drama. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

Snow in the Beach that until fan pressure had her vocals literally mutted in it.

They should change this awards name to the Taylor Eilish show at this point

snow on the beach that lana has come out many many times and said it was Her choice that she wasn’t as present on the song. it was Her choice to help mainly with production

like omfg how many times does this need to be told to you people, lana said taylor WANTED her to do the whole verse but SHE said no 😭 

1 minute ago, ColaGoneWild said:

I feel like someone knew and told her which is why she showed up in that style and had that vibe ... She knew didn't she ?

Now that you mention it, from the photos I’ve seen she seemed a little subdued. 

I'll never forgive Taylor for the irreparable damage she's done to culture and the music industry. Lana clear as day cannot stand her.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I hope she won't attend next time,just get those nominations and that's it. You can tell she wasn't felling super confident this night:xcry:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

Watching the video again when they announce AOTY, Lana really, really looks like she's on the verge of tears :rollin:I know I'm just repeating everyone else about how sad Lana looked all night but she really does look sad, especially right after she and Taylor hug :defeated:

I really hope it doesn't discourage her about making music. I don't even think she was aiming for AOTY , she would be happy with alternative. 

Lana is 10% of Midnights. Lasso featuring. Taylor Swift. is definitely. happening

Taylor breathes Country and she will most likely release her self named Taylor’s Version around September

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

The Grammys also set a new rule just this year, so Lana couldn’t win a Grammy if Taylor or Jon won lol. It used to be that everyone on the album that won Album Of The Year also got the Grammy. Someone is out there to get her for sure.

And I’m starting to think most of the artist or at least their team knew the winners before hand. Why? Taylor’s team (twitter account) was teasing the Grammys all weekend. Lana announced her brand new album on a random Pre-Grammy event where she got to give a speech. That’s when I knew she wouldn’t win because her team most likely got tipped about it, so she had to announce it at a side event because she would not be giving a speech at the ceremony. Both of their teams (Taylor and Lana) got tipped ahead of time.

Also, her outfit looks like a mourning to me.

Just now, ColaGoneWild said:

I don't think Taylor had any bad intentions I just wanna say that . 

she definitely did not and i dont know why anyone would think otherwise

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

Lana has always been an outsider in her industry (even while also majorly inside it, which is part of what makes her career so interesting). She will prob remain an outsider which ultimately will mean having an incredibly fruitful, exciting career where she gets to challenge all kinds of norms and write perfect melodies and document her life as she experiences idk.

honesty zone i am very stoned:blush3:but i am in my feelings about it!!!

Perfectly said - there’s a freedom in being in her position and that’s the real feat. To be able to do whatever you want with your work!