Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

14 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

in 2013 lana, taylor and rihanna were nominated and lana won :adele: there’s a light at the end of the tunnel under ocean blvd

Exactly :wub:

Apparently we can vote until tomorrow through Instagram but I'm confused about how to do dat :raven:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

I don't know if anyone has talked about it but I loved Annie Lennox performance, she's an icon - one of the best moments of this year's Grammys :worship:

url%5D

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Her category isn’t open to public vote I don’t believe 

thank god, this way around Swiffer Duster fans will stay away from the decision 

IMG-7960.jpg

17 minutes ago, FredRed said:

Not sure if this was posted. He seems to be in Lana's camp.

and he is! ocean blvd was also his top 3 favorite album of 2023

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

53 minutes ago, FredRed said:

Not sure if this was posted. He seems to be in Lana's camp.

47 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

he commented on Lana’s gun selfie with “go get that Grammy back”

36 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

and he is! ocean blvd was also his top 3 favorite album of 2023

You know it’s rigged when even Fantano agrees she should have won a Grammy :adele:

Spoiler

I don't think I know anyone who thinks she doesn’t deserve a Grammy but here we are:oprah3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I've gone back and watched the AOTY moment multiple times now and I have to say.... Lana doesn't look like she was upset and digging her feet into the ground trying to not go with Taylor... while it looked like that while watching it live, if you watch the video again her facial expression is actually smiling and like she's having a good time, and the "trying to not go" looks more like her maneuvering between the chairs, other guests, and trying to not step on Taylor's dress which was long and on the floor where obviously Lana would step. She looks completely happy and fine to be honest

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I've gone back and watched the AOTY moment multiple times now and I have to say.... Lana doesn't look like she was upset and digging her feet into the ground trying to not go with Taylor... while it looked like that while watching it live, if you watch the video again her facial expression is actually smiling and like she's having a good time, and the "trying to not go" looks more like her maneuvering between the chairs, other guests, and trying to not step on Taylor's dress which was long and on the floor where obviously Lana would step. She looks completely happy and fine to be honest

idk gurl Taylor even stopped like twice to say something to Lana which looked like trying to convince her to go!

i'm not trying to say her intentions were malice but it very much looked like Lana didn't want to go

36 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

idk gurl Taylor even stopped like twice to say something to Lana which looked like trying to convince her to go!

i'm not trying to say her intentions were malice but it very much looked like Lana didn't want to go

I think she didn’t want to go at first because she didn’t want to take the attention away from Taylor, but then it seemed like she wanted to. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Still so salty about this DEBACLE 

Can a hacker do smthn useful and leak the names of the voters we want NAMES 

I wanna know who these idiots are

Also leak their votes so we can see which ones have taste

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

17 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Still so salty about this DEBACLE 

Can a hacker do smthn useful and leak the names of the voters we want NAMES 

I wanna know who these idiots are

Also leak their votes so we can see which ones have taste

maybe the guy who’s tracking Tailor’s jet flights can do it

IMG-7960.jpg

shoutout to dean and nomograph.mastering again they're legends among a bunch of tasteless ass idiots :true: 

IMG-0290.jpg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 hours ago, venicebitch said:

And if she said something to Lana, what could she have told her? Some people really want to create a negative aura around that moment. People should stop nitpicking over a moment that Lana herself said she enjoyed.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

11 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

shoutout to dean and nomograph.mastering again they're legends among a bunch of tasteless ass idiots :true: 

IMG-0290.jpg

I remember people saying how she has a high chance because of this :toofunny:. It’s actually the opposite knowing the results now. They were definitely surprised by the votes and not in a positive way.

8 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I shouldn’t pass comment.. all I’m saying is from those most recent fan selfies at the Grammys.. I can see where the blind items are coming from 

Where are they posted?