DNC

Lana performing live at NBC Christmas at Graceland - November 29th, 2023

so exciteddd! I feelΒ like lana never doesΒ stuff like this. I wonder if she’ll actually be singing liveΒ 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

Looks like she’ll be singing with her backup singers according to Porctia’s post on instagramΒ Β https://www.instagram.com/p/C0PjmMcPpk4/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Β 

Her caption says β€œjoin us tonight live” but I’m not sure if that means the performance is liveΒ 

hyz6.gif

404779707-18400242289053726-195113689091

404799372-18399657226002985-811647203473

Β 

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

28 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

WHAT TIME

It says 10PM ET and I think 7PM for PST (at least that’s what peacock says)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

58 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

Is there some way to watch this for free or do you need to be subscribed to Peacock?

Yes you can watch it for free, but I recommend watching it from a computer than a moblie device because you'll need a adblocker for this website because of the amount of ads it gives you plus...the times the videoplayerΒ freezesΒ :icant:

Β 

Stars in my eyes

Untitled56-20240120162858.png

Hiking up GriffithΒ 

14 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Really hoping the song is gonna be Santa baby (Kim’s version) and not whatever blue Christmas is.

god that username is iconicΒ 

π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš πšπš›πšŽπšŽ, π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš‚πš’πš•πšŸπš’πšŠ π™Ώπš•πšŠπšπš‘