DNC

Lana performing live at NBC Christmas at Graceland - November 29th, 2023

im really starting to lean more n more towards the she didn't do the Priscilla soundtrack out of respect to Elvis' legacy thing now, before it seemed kinda far fetched since we know Lana just gets lazy sometimes butttttt ? Hangin out with Riley, daughter of Lisa Marie who completely disapproved of the movie… hah

anyway, can't wait for this <3<3<3

Omg if it's true what her insta post suggest I'm over the moon. I so wanted more Christmas songs by her, and this song is my absolute favorite Christmas song. 😍

It was expensive watch it 

On 11/26/2023 at 10:49 AM, GeminiLanaFan said:

Which song is she gonna perform?!? :raven: (seriously, 2023 has to be the best year for us, little fuckers, we’ve been so blessed :wowcry:)

From her insta I guess for "Blue Christmas" ❤️

Screenshot-20231127-214931.jpg

It was expensive watch it 

37 minutes ago, Olympia said:

From her insta I guess for "Blue Christmas" ❤️

Screenshot-20231127-214931.jpg

That lyric was actually on the original poster distributed by NBC, so it’s not a direct tease from Lana herself. Actually, I made that edit with the poster and photo of her to the right of it, and she reposted it lol. So, it’s not necessarily a tease, here’s the original post from the LanaBoards Instagram made earlier this month that she reposted - 

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

10 minutes ago, Elle said:

That lyric was actually on the original poster distributed by NBC, so it’s not a direct tease from Lana herself. Actually, I made that edit with the poster and photo of her to the right of it, and she reposted it lol. So, it’s not necessarily a tease, here’s the original post from the LanaBoards Instagram made earlier this month that she reposted - 

I thought the fact she used it as the caption led to it! I didn’t actually see it on the poster! But maybe she took that as inspo for the caption too haha 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

13 minutes ago, Elle said:

she did say you can count on her to play the most sad/somber one though, which makes me think blue christmas, so we will see!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

On 11/26/2023 at 2:20 AM, one time beauty queen said:

im really starting to lean more n more towards the she didn't do the Priscilla soundtrack out of respect to Elvis' legacy thing now, before it seemed kinda far fetched since we know Lana just gets lazy sometimes butttttt ? Hangin out with Riley, daughter of Lisa Marie who completely disapproved of the movie… hah

anyway, can't wait for this <3<3<3

there goes our hopes of Lana’s music being featured in any Sofia Coppola film :eek: sad day for film nerds 

sgopYhV.gif

18 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

are all the performances gonna be christmas songs originally by elvis?

did elvis even make christmas songs? idk shit about him tbh lol

mostly he did covers but i think santa bring my baby back and mama liked the roses are originals

violets in your eyes

2 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

i wonder what she’s going to wear. i’m hoping she goes full elvis impersonator hair and all

I’m thinking some sort of black leather getup like she was seen wearing with that designer in Nashville! It SCREAMS ‘68 Comeback Special Elvis, my favorite 😍 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9