DNC

Lana performing live at NBC Christmas at Graceland - November 29th, 2023

American's I just gotta say the morbid content and frequency of your ad breaks is alarming lmfaoΒ 

π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš πšπš›πšŽπšŽ, π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš‚πš’πš•πšŸπš’πšŠ π™Ώπš•πšŠπšπš‘

1 minute ago, how the light shines in said:

American's I just gotta say the morbid content and frequency of your ad breaks is alarming lmfaoΒ 

I promise it wasn’t always this bad, I don’t watch live tv bc of it πŸ’€

β˜†CreditΒ CardΒ Romancerβ™‘61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

Of course I loved Lana but overall this show was underwhelming. Kind of bizarre actually. Not really Christmas spirit or Elvis tribute. I shouldn't complain.Β  Seeing Lana relax in the kitchen was the best!

That was so beautiful I’m ngl. Not exactly what I expected but beautiful nonetheless. She is the most distinct and beautifulΒ voice of her generation.Β 

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

16 minutes ago, FredRed said:

Of course I loved Lana but overall this show was underwhelming. Kind of bizarre actually. Not really Christmas spirit or Elvis tribute. I shouldn't complain.Β  Seeing Lana relax in the kitchen was the best!

Yeah agreed.Β I was only half paying attention after her interview, but it all seemed so random. I get the idea of having several different performers, but it didn’t flow so well. Would have been better off going with an hour long LDR Christmas tribute to Elvis. I bet he would have liked that better tooΒ :twirls:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Visuals and sound were absolutely stunning. I managed to have to miss it live due to work, but thank you to NBC and Elle for posting them so quickly.

I'm also really glad that Byron got to star, by Lana's side, where he's been ride-or-die for over a decade.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

That last minute gave me chills... Was not expecting her to cover one of my favorite songs of all time. This has me fantasizing about a '50s doo-wop inspired album, ngl.