ultrabanisters

Lana for Harper's Bazaar December/January 2024 Art Issue

22 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

They didn’t actually write that lol but the person doing the interview did seem way too invested in her house. 

Who wrote it then? It can't be other than the journalist?

url%5D

they would know better than to let me interview lana

Are your parents still together? Who is K? Did you cheat on Barrie with Francesco? Then did Francesco cheat on you? Do you have Nicki Minaj’s phone number?

all my intrusive lana thoughts would come spilling out & i would be asked to leave her house

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

they would know better than to let me interview lana

Are your parents still together? Who is K? Did you cheat on Barrie with Francesco? Then did Francesco cheat on you? Do you have Nicki Minaj’s phone number?

all my intrusive lana thoughts would come spilling out & i would be asked to leave her house

literallyyy lmfao these interviewers are so trash

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I think the person that posted that was joking. If you look up that quote in the interview, it’s not there. 

Aaah lmao I didn't even notice that, sorry :toofunny:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

when an interviewer prioritizes trying to be philosophical over actually interviewing 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥱

It was lowkey giving Carrie Bradshaw. I'm surprised she didn't throw in an "and I couldn't help but wonder..."

The whole read I was waiting for the interview to start- Dude had a whole ass day with her and still got nothing like how sad is that :biblio: Seemed like she was fed up w his ass too, she didn't even invite him in past dark sfhsigd oh wow look at the time, better wrap this up quick! :creep:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Steve Jobs when he died:

11 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

oh wow :oprah:

Honestly I love how everyone's reaction to this photoshoot is same :cryney2:

url%5D

“Despite its state, this daybed, I’m proud of this,” Del Rey tells me. “I got it from Living Spaces. They brought it in the morning and assembled it by four. That’s amazing.”

Is it? I wonder. Is this quick assembly of a now waterlogged and forgotten daybed amazing to Lana Del Rey..."

- This part of the interview literally reminds me of this very album cover I edited with A.I :lange: "waterlogged daybed" needs to be her LDRX signature vehical

l5YR0vl.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i am so beyond obsessed w this and will probably buy it but the interviewer sounding like my poetry journal when i was fourteen is taking me ouuuuut

also is it that hard to just say lana del rey and not del rey you silly soul

giphy.gif

I can understand on some level why the interviewers always zone in on the negative with her being scrutinised most of her early career just because of how wrong everyone was and how she went on to become one of if not the most influential woman in modern music. I just wish for once they’d start with the positive coz we’ve heard it a billion times like people hated born to die we get it. 

I get they have to talk about her journey as an artist but why do they always focus on the negative and roast her

she looks sooo good though that dress and hair :trisha:

the wig is.. an interesting choice. If she wants to do bangs pls no wig

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

2 hours ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

that interview doesn't say anything important... but you'll pay for it anyway Clayton. :pls:

why do we think the house thing was clayton? im all for dragging him but

5 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

People keep saying these pictures remind them of Nikki Lane but they remind me more of Joan Jett. 

feab18cbbe9203f0b44400e2dca33b70.jpg

yesss i found those pics very 80s