Elle

Lana Del Rey for the SKIMS Valentine’s Day Collection (Nadia Lee Cohen)

1 minute ago, Anthony Applewhite said:

Taylor obviously cares…

No she left that behind like 5 years ago but the swifties and the media bring that up like all the time

url%5D

Like let's just stop that taylor kim lana triangle, let's just fucking celebrate the serve of the year, perhaps the most iconic moment of the year, it def has lipsters awards potential!!!!!!!!!!!

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Like let's just stop that taylor kim lana triangle, let's just fucking celebrate the serve of the year, perhaps the most iconic moment of the year, it def has lipsters awards potential!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree completely Do not allow other peoples negativity to ruin what is a great moment for Lana and her fandom... This is a time for celebration!

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

When can Lana finally do something without some people trying to create some unnecessary drama or trying to cancel her for every tiny "reason" they can find...it's pathetic at this point  :awkney:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

IMG-3940.jpg

34 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

IMG-3939.jpg

blah blah blah who gives a fuck

seriously how does this affect anyone’s personal lives and why do they care so much 😭

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

IMG-3940.jpg

Chronically online and it’s so embarrassing. I’ll refrain from anything further. Everyone on twitter needs to get a grip, delete their account and find fulfilment in real life because dick riding celebrities who you know nothing about is ridiculous and gets you nowhere

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif