Elle

Lana Del Rey for the SKIMS Valentine’s Day Collection (Nadia Lee Cohen)

Guys I know I’m probably reading in to this collab way too much.. but the cap that says “out of sight in my mind”.. do we think could be a lyric tease or just a silly slogan for skims.. am I going to buy that cap just in case..

maybe 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

48 minutes ago, Embach said:

Her hairstylist Anna Cofone said that this was an homage to Sharon Tate! Lana also like that post! :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2QljlQI8lf/?igsh=MXF5amViNnVqNGNwZw==

Yess I got major Sharon vibes :oprah4:

I think the long slip black dress is a need.. I’d wear that out lol :yesnod:

im trying to narrow down the other bits, I love the 2 piece corset and skirt look but in reality the skirt ain’t gonna be worn.. but I kinda love it 

I wanted some new shapewear so I guess that too

but the value mounts up.. I also love the cherry slip dress but its loungewear and I need to weigh up the cost of spending this much on lounge stuff

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I think the long slip black dress is a need.. I’d wear that out lol :yesnod:

im trying to narrow down the other bits, I love the 2 piece corset and skirt look but in reality the skirt ain’t gonna be worn.. but I kinda love it 

I wanted some new shapewear so I guess that too

but the value mounts up.. I also love the cherry slip dress but its loungewear and I need to weigh up the cost of spending this much on lounge stuff

Off topic but your user layout it so beautiful with the profile picture and signature! :flutter:

url%5D

7 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

I’m so glad she continued with her music. The 2010’s were great, but also really harsh. She wasn’t quite happy, faced backlash from critics, and didn’t get the recognition she deserved. Fast forward to now, she’s nominated for 5 Grammy’s, she’s been getting lots of praise by both critics and the general public, and now she’s happy. This photoshoot really solidifies her success to me. 

Very true but I think it is very important to realize she was firstly happy, and then the success came 😊 So this happiness is most likely something which came to stay, and it won't leave her when she gets bad critics in the future. I think she's over this period and pretty independent, knowing what really matters. 

It was expensive watch it 

on the road to 5 million likes within a day :excited: lana is HUGE right now omg, like ariana grande has 380M followers but got less likes on her album announcement from two days ago 

IMG-9021.jpg

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

4 hours ago, triangles19 said:

[This is my little complain, I don't want to ruin anything the shoot is good but] I've read a ton of "better than Christmas", "this is THE day to be a LDR fan" comments when no music has been released but just naked pics of Lana. Society

nobody here's celebrating on the basis that she's naked (...and she's not naked) or wearing revealing clothes... it's just a beautiful, fun photoshoot with beautiful, feminine, vintage aesthetics, i personally don't see anything wrong with the photoshoot or people liking it, sometimes people on lanaboards sexualize her and talk about her in weird, disrespectful ways, but i don't think that's the case here

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

5 hours ago, triangles19 said:

[This is my little complain, I don't want to ruin anything the shoot is good but] I've read a ton of "better than Christmas", "this is THE day to be a LDR fan" comments when no music has been released but just naked pics of Lana. Society

What type of reaction would you say is ok for a lingerie photoshoot that is for the public? I feel like you have let yourself be offended by some comments? Maybe there is a good reason for your reaction, but I don't think it would be good to paint people into a box of sexual objectification. I will speak for myself, because I did make a comment here about eye candy, somewhat jokingly. I am a very visual person, I love beautiful things in all forms, from beautiful women to beauty in nature, art, ect. I feel like Lana is the same and this is just another way of her celebrating her beauty, mainly exterior beauty. With that being said, I would have been just as excited to see a shoot of evening dresses, that covered her completely, or better yet a new poetry book where we could celebrate her inner beauty. My point is don't get to caught up in what other peoples comments are, they are their feelings, just as you have yours. Neither are wrong...

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years