Make me your Dream Life

Your Personal Lana SOTY?

So as the year's coming to close. If you could choose just 1- only 1, song that you connected with the most (either physically, thematically etc.), which song would that be?

I'm thinking this could be like a yearly thing/ thread. keep it short, or write the reason(s) why however you like. 

Thinking more so this year, 2023, but also if you wanna mention previous years, that's perfectly fine too. 

Discuss. :typewriter:

/

I'm personally still debating myself, but I think I have a good feel of which it is. 

UV/Honeymoon

fishtail did it for me, its one of those songs that makes me feel so connected to her and all women. lana has something special about her song topics covering shared experiences of so many people (not just women) in such a beautiful way that makes me love being human instead of hate it <3

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

A&W zero question

well ok maybe not zero question... I forgot I literally got a tattoo from Ocean Blvd title track soo it might have to go that one lmao

A&W for sureee :sass: 

the first part always hits me and the second part is a bop what’s not to love

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Get Free

I got re-obsessed with LFL this year and idk maybe because I’m in a transitional phase in my life I felt Get Free resonating so much with me these past months especially the line

“I never really noticed that I had to decide
To play someone's game, or live my own life
And now I do”

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

i think i had a Let The Light In year, my bf & I just had crazy fun, including me finally visiting him in Liverpool for my bday trip early November, he took me around to see all the Beatles locations/ museums etc. :kiss3:  Now & Then also came out while I was there so it was an extra special time for my 21st <3 

As much as I love A&W, my personal Song Of The Year is definitely Candy Necklace. Such a haunted story, melodies similar to Erik Satie's piano. It carries the classical Lana Del Rey aura around. Mmhmmmm candy necklaces...:legend:

url%5D