Elle

Paris, FR @ Rock en Seine - August 21st, 2024

29 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Also, after her seemingly announcing her new boyfriend which everyone assumes is the personal trainer 

explains how she smashed in that weight loss.. just spending alllllll the time together haha 

All that physical activity burning calories ☠️ 

wonder if he banged her so good that she said ILY :flop:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Sneak peak to the dressing room with all the cute Chanel accessories, dresses and shoes which her stylist Molly Dickson shared in her Instagram stories! :flutter:

A.jpg

Aa.jpg

Aaa.jpg

2.gif

Wait so did the live audience hear her “soundcheck” or did the radio listeners only hear it by accident? She was clearly singing into the mic which would maybe be unusual if it wasn’t on purpose?

20 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Wait so did the live audience hear her “soundcheck” or did the radio listeners only hear it by accident? She was clearly singing into the mic which would maybe be unusual if it wasn’t on purpose?

The audience wasn't able to hear that. We got lucky on the radio stream.

i was there and she was literally perfect. saw her live twice this year and her vocals really are her best ever. her aura is truly indescribable. before i saw her live i’d also complain about the setlist but it is really great as it is, the experience is so good when you live it that you don’t really think about the fact that the setlist is tired.

other than that, it was a tough day: on top of her being 25 mins late, we got almost zero water from security although they made us empty our bottles before coming in. in Barcelona they would give thousands of water bottles for front row people to pass the others. security couldn’t spot people who were fainting so lana and the other singers before had to do it for them. also so many people in the crowd were pushing others and sneaking their way into the rows that were near the stage, as if there were a reason why they and not others would have the right to do so :adele: part of the crowd was really, really irritating.

kinda sad for the barricade people as she didn’t come down at the end, but her show was perfect, there were so many emotions in each note :trisha:

Roses Bloom For You was so incredibly surprising… although we weren’t probably not meant to hear it :eek:

Vocally, she was so good (from what I heard). One of her best vocal performances this year :true:

Arcadia, Chemtrails and Ocean Blvd are standouts on her setlist. 

40 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

I wonder what will her reaction be when she learns we heard her sing it :ma:

1 hour ago, Future Jazz said:

i was there and she was literally perfect. saw her live twice this year and her vocals really are her best ever. her aura is truly indescribable. before i saw her live i’d also complain about the setlist but it is really great as it is, the experience is so good when you live it that you don’t really think about the fact that the setlist is tired.

other than that, it was a tough day: on top of her being 25 mins late, we got almost zero water from security although they made us empty our bottles before coming in. in Barcelona they would give thousands of water bottles for front row people to pass the others. security couldn’t spot people who were fainting so lana and the other singers before had to do it for them. also so many people in the crowd were pushing others and sneaking their way into the rows that were near the stage, as if there were a reason why they and not others would have the right to do so :adele: part of the crowd was really, really irritating.

kinda sad for the barricade people as she didn’t come down at the end, but her show was perfect, there were so many emotions in each note :trisha:

I agree. People complaining about the setlist are usually not there. Don’t forget she is still on the same tour as last year so it was unlikely to change. The setlist worked really well live and she did make at least some changes. Her voice sounded amazing and it was an houour to experience it live. Also great to be there when she basically announced a new boyfriend, whoever it is. It’s amazing, that even though she is very private, she always reveals so much at the end of Chemtrails 

https://www.rollingstone.co.uk/music/live-reviews/lana-del-rey-live-in-paris-review-photos-rock-en-seine-42416/

Adorned with poetic lyrics and enough artistry to fill the Louvre, she carries the torch of past greats like Nancy Sinatra and Harry Nillson, her cinematic romanticising of Americana and America itself, both ironic and iconic in equal measure.

i havent had time to comment on the show before, but she gave such a good performance and she looked ethereal!!! I SCREAMED WHEN I HEARD BODY ELECTRIC ON THE LIVESTREAM

8 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Photo-Olivier-Hoffschir-6-1024x681.jpg

This is such a gorgeous photo, it really shows the beauty of her set design 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

2 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

I went to sleep so I missed this:crying5: what do you mean by her seemingly announcing that:heart:

She changed the chemtrails lyric to he’s born in March! And something along the lines of “take it from me, it’s never too late…”

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

4 hours ago, trust no terrence said:

Well, I just saw that the Turkish guy was born in March. Maybe something did happen after all...

So is it that personal trainer or/and that Turkish agent her new bf? :trisha: did that Turkish guy attend the concert as well or only the trainer?

2.gif