Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

My God, that certainly took a lot of time and random submissions, but I did it! :party:

Some of my submissions shouldn't be a surprise, those ppl are literally the only I interact with and think are cool :oopna:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I’m so excited for this! One of my first days lurking on here was the day of last year’s award ceremony so I’m happy to experience it as a member :party:. The humor and drama of the ceremony is what made me fall in love with the community. Best of luck everyone! :kiss2:

hyz6.gif

KINTSUGIBLOGGEROFTHEYEAR 

The Kintsugi FanFiction stans you know what to do!!!!! Sorry that no new parts of the fanfitcion have dropped but I was on the Kintsugi FanFiction world tour signing copies of the book to fans around the world. 

There might be surprises if you trust me with your vote. Kisses xxx

Read the Kintsugi FanFiction which btw won the nobel prize for literature: https://lanaboards.com/blogs/blog/424-the-kintsugi-fanfiction/ How is that not blogger of the year? The real ones will vote kraljicabenzinske

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Ooooooooooo you want to nominate boom like that zz7Q95q.gif

specifically for underrated member and attention whore oooooooooo d7KImw4.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Ivory Almond 2024

1. Best Profile Picture - What is the first thing you picture when you hear the name Ivory Almond? If you said "Sarah Paulson," then you're part of the majority. From the very start of my LanaBoards account, my profile picture has and will always be different variants of Sarah Paulson. Below are the eras that some may recognize:

Manic Uber Driver Era: PAULSON-3.jpg British Actress Era: PAULSON-1.gif Lesbian Lana Era: PAULSON-2.jpg

As you can see, my Sarah pfps continue to get more and more aggressive (just a fun little fact for you all)!

2. Best New Member - Although I've been a fan of Lana's for years now, it wasn't until late 2022 when I discovered LanaBoards and became a lurker. After the announcement of DYKTTATUOB, I became an official member, so I am pretty recent. For the most part, I'd like to think I've contributed a lot in my time on here so far, so please consider me for this award.

3. Jack Anti-noff Award - for Best Audio Artist What started as a simple username that I came up with in 5 minutes based off of my favorite unreleased song, "Fine China," became a legacy project quickly. After the discovery of PlastiscGuy's youtube channel, I opened GarageBand on my macbook and got to mixing. It started with Art Deco, and then Religion (my mom's favorite Lana song). Soon, I decided I wanted to do a handful of Honeymoon songs in my own style. From this, the Ivory Almond Mixes were born, and all of the ones I have released can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/@ivoryalmond I can't even begin to explain how much the support I've gotten from you all means to me. Thank you so much for listening to my work.

4. Iconic Moment of the Year - Perhaps my biggest accomplishment (maybe even bigger than my mixes) has to be #LyricGate. If you were on here during the release of A&W, you probably know about LyricGate. If you don't, here is the full story WITH a timeline and details: 

I just loved LyricGate; a simpler time in my mind, even though I was afraid I was gonna get banned, or worse, hated amongst all of you. Thank you for giving me a second chance and laughing about it instead. It really was kinda iconic tho.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

please, consider…

at the lana's concert, in one of the most anticipated moments of my year, amidst the throng of souls, our gazes locked as if fate had orchestrated that moment. In that fleeting instance, our connection felt like destiny's embrace—a love story unfolding beneath Lana's breath.

Laughter and whispered promises painted an enchanting picture, a fleeting glimpse of a future we dared to dream. Yet fate, capricious and unrelenting, swiftly snatched away the budding love, leaving behind an ache that echoes through the despair of my web-words within this site domain. This fleeting encounter, a testament to the intensity of love found and lost, remains etched in the depths of my heart.

I submit this moment, this poignant collision of love and loss, resonating with both the ecstasy of discovery and the ache of loss, as a humble contender for

ICONIC MOMENT OF THE YEAR

THAT VENICE BITCH

for your consideration for the 2023 Lipsters Awards in all categories including...

Best Username

Best Profile Picture

Biggest Stan

Peace Keeper

Lipster of the Year

and...

Drama of the Year for the shutting down of The Miss Daytona Collection

I humbly ask for your vote in the aforementioned categories. Later on I will endorse friends and other categories!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 hour ago, Elle said:

53402400194_90c05e6227_o.png

Every year, there is always one certain thread that gives us that lust for life that keeps this site alive. The Thread of the Year award is to honour that thread and all the chaos and wonderfulness that ensued within it. We wouldn’t be without it.

Multiple Accounts Thread was a literal horror movie

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Ooo I’m excited!! I doubt I’ll be nominated LOL but may the best lipsters win :makeup: <3

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄