ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

Just now, plastiscguy said:

How long till this thread gets closed? :makeup:

well this thread will stay open since it’s the [leak] thread but sooner or later the anger and annoyance is going to be cleaned up and placed in random discussions or something :smokes5:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, 111 said:

the victim act, the retirement announcement, the essays about being bullied... it's so eclipse coded... 111 you will always be famous, my impact is truly never ending 

It’s like lettuce being proud of salad

i honestly would've been satisfied enough just knowing the 7 new song titles, i remember how fun it was when he spilled a bunch in summer of 2020 (star lux, neon palmmm, wolf t-shirt, etc.) of course, fans will beg for them and want them right away, but we should know by now that isn't realistic

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, dxniell said:

you have free will do what your heart desires dont listen to the haters xxx

Everyone has free will but no one is free from consequence! :oprah6:

I really don’t care about specific leakers themselves, I just want the fucking songs/info. Let’s just stop the teasing and playing victim when everyone is mad at you for not going through with it.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Me: I don't really like doing this anymore

Yall: YOU FUCKING FAKE LIAR BITCH I HATE YOU

do you literally read what I/others write and somehow think this is an accurate representation of how we are speaking to you? :pls:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i honestly would've been satisfied enough just knowing the 7 new song titles, i remember how fun it was when he spilled a bunch in summer of 2020 (star lux, neon palmmm, wolf t-shirt, etc.) of course, fans will beg for them and want them right away, but we should know by now that isn't realistic

real talk!! 

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

Honestly why didn't you do that people would've been fine with that.Not doing it all made you look terrible and just made things worse for you

55 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Oh, also they’re the source of the “QOTGS mv” clips - but that whole music video is pure speculation 

It is real - but it is in fragments (at least, from what I know of). The two clips that are online currently, leaked by Ruby, are from the 29 min Canal Room vid. Theres also 2 “new” additional clips, but they cant be shared :]  

we were able to piece them together by over laying QOTGS audio onto random unseen clips lol 

lPqTY1H.jpg

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Everyone has free will but no one is free from consequences! :oprah6:

I really don’t care about specific leakers themselves, I just want the fucking songs/info. Let’s just stop the teasing and playing victim when everyone is mad at you for not going through with it.

oh u really ended me there, you make a point and yea at the end of the day I hope we can all sit down and enjoy some new material and speculate and whatnot bc that's what we all love to do and brings us together as a community!! merry christmas guys!!

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

Blink - COTCC

Ex-Glory - NFR

Anyone Who Had A Heart - LFL

There's your 3 songs now you can't say I didn't come through... I'll just leave now since I am such a victim and I hope all of you have a lovely night.

#SpreadPeace #KindnessPunk 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

5 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

It’s like lettuce being proud of salad

gretchen-crying.gif

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

Blink - COTCC

Ex-Glory - NFR

There's your 3 songs now you can't say I didn't come through... I'll just leave now since I am such a victim and I hope all of you have a lovely night.

oh-

What's everyone's favorite Christmas song bc this isn't the leakmas spirit personally mine is last christmas 🎄🎅

Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

Blink - COTCC

Ex-Glory - NFR

You follow through and we respect you for it