Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

Bringing a memoriam of this sexy performance

top 10 most 70s moments lana’s been. From the silver screen, She literally looks like straight from the classic rock era with the looks and the band being not too far from her… on repeat

curly/wavy lana will always b fresh to death..!

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

nothing is confirmed but I just got word Lana may be bringing out a particular veryyy famous female singer

Just got word meaning that article from last week confirming Taylor’s going? 

I’m so excited, if we had a special guest tbh I wouldn’t want TS or Abel. FJM please, seeing as he’s the husband who swung in time. 

6 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

nothing is confirmed but I just got word Lana may be bringing out a particular veryyy famous female singer

She’s finally doing GODpers live with THE Tommy Genesis. Oh, we cheered :party: .

SOTB live would be so nice tho and if she's bringing Tay I hope she brings more guests and I hope the setlist is an ultra huge slay

5 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

does anyone know anything about the set dressing? anything at all :yell: i am desperate

It’s gonna be ranch dressing xx

IMG-5005

get it bc like… ranch salad dressing… but also like a country ranch bc lasso… hahahahahaha I’m so funny x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

43 minutes ago, Bonita said:

SOTB live would be so nice tho and if she's bringing Tay I hope she brings more guests and I hope the setlist is an ultra huge slay

Just hoping the concert livestream wouldn't cut off cut some songs from the whole show!

5 hours ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

top 10 most 70s moments lana’s been. From the silver screen, She literally looks like straight from the classic rock era with the looks and the band being not too far from her… on repeat

This performance was FIRE

1 hour ago, twinkletoes7 said:

im assuming it’s taylor but perhaps stevie nicks? if it is taylor i hope it’s towards the end so we can experience the full lana set first

Stevie could be a good shout- especially with her touring a lot atm 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I'm sure she'll delivery an excellent performance regardless of its content, but I really hope the rumors of a more theatrical show are true. I wonder what she has for us :defeated: And I also really hope it's actually livestreamed, I don't want to stay up until 3:20 am only for her show not to be streamed...

6 hours ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

6 hours ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

UNPOPULAR OPNION (?): But I prefer her with simple hair like this and no delays than a beauty queen style with 30 minutes delay