Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

Jon's laugh is giving his interlude tease

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

I’m pretty sure the mic is glitching bc they had to turn it wayyyyy up bc of how she quiet she’s being 💀

You don’t see this problem with say B!llie who is literally a whisper singer. Her voice is always mixed very well live. Way less fuck ups compared to L4na.

Just now, EndlessSummer said:

Worst performance of candy necklace so far

she literally doesn't know when to sing.

like, you choose 5 megs slow songs at coachella in a row and you can't even sing them properly

batiste is working hard to salvage it tho.

I’m 15 minutes behind on the show (she’s singing Ocean Blvd rn) but I just wanted to say these are the exact same songs she sang for the festival tours and her headlining tour last year. Where’s the new songs? (Not necessarily new songs but songs she hasn’t performed) also, is it just me or does she seem nervous/off key/not really into this performance at all? It looks like she doesn’t want to be there at all. I hope she utilizes the stage more like the balcony and stairs, I also wish the dancers were different dresses because sometimes I can’t tell where Lana is when it’s zoomed out.

other than that she looks fucking unreal. Like a goddess. Ethereal beauty. Nothing could compare me for this look she has going on tonight, she is truly never looked better. I just hope she’s OK mentally. Maybe I’m reading too much into it. She is just trying to be moody for theatrics.

I hope she plays more exciting songs :/

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels