Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Okay, that was fucking weird but also... fucking I C O N I C? 

you get it, i was here saying candy necklace and hope and jazz outro was camp I KNEW you'd be with me on this

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

I had a great time watching this. It was beautiful to me. The highlights to me were John, Billie, without you, the stripper pole, and her ad libs. Oh and her OUTFIT. wow. This was so fun I genuinely was smiling the whole time LOL 

I just cannot believe she performed coachella and gave us that slow and fucking boring rehashed setlist….. where the fuck was Radio, Florida Kilos, FIILY, Taco Truck, Peppers, Flipside, Summer Bummer, even some unreleased tracks.. what about Henry come on? It literally couldn’t have been more fucking boring :toofunny: I’m so disappointed bc she looked absolutely ethereal

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I love Lana preformances like this that are a bit more experimental than her recent stuff. I just know critics and the GP aren’t going to be cognizant enough to understand the cuntiness of this performance and will unfortunately just focus on the sound issues… 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, The Grants said:

now be honest were you guys really expecting any song other than her literal greatest hits? its the biggest festival on the planet she was NOT going to play Black Bathing Suit or White Dress for that fuckass crowd

she could have at least changed up the production a biT. Diet Mountain Dew on tour was INCREDIBLE and it is both more well known and more upbeat than half of what she played  

"Don’t forget me"

overall AMAZING first part that she should definitely keep doing, mid section still plagued by piano flops and very random encore but it's not video games anymore so i'm glad lol looks were eating, lana was super fly her body tea so… 50/50 for me, win some lose some i guess