Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

This is a bit random but feels kinda relevant -- As a high-functioning autistic woman, I am like 85% sure Lana is also on the spectrum so that's always been my justification for her bizarre performances (including/especially 2012 SNL). 

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 minute ago, trailerparkdream said:

I feel bad speculating but I kinda thought 

Lana looked stressed, the backup singers look pissed, billie was so awkward etc 

somethin was in the air 

I blame the crowd 😭😂😅 and whenever was in charge of the sound stuff 

literally, billie, jon and jack were looking lost 

1 minute ago, trailerparkdream said:

I feel bad speculating but I kinda thought 

Lana looked stressed, the backup singers look pissed, billie was so awkward etc 

somethin was in the air 

I blame the crowd 😭😂😅 and whenever was in charge of the sound stuff 

The crowd was genuinely quiet, which is so unexpected bc she performed a lot of her popular songs and it wa sso hyped up

The setlist from today was not made for big festivals. Lana barely sang and she seemed nervous the whole concert.

I would have chosen the following setlist

1. Without You
2. ⁠West Coast
3. ⁠Doin’ Time
4. ⁠Summertime Sadness
5. ⁠Cherry
6. ⁠Pretty When You Cry
7. ⁠Ride

8. ⁠A&W (Complete Version)
9. ⁠Dark But Just A Game / Chemtrails Over The Country Club
10. ⁠Radio
11. Gods and Monsters

12. Freak
13. ⁠High By The Beach
14. ⁠White Mustang
15. ⁠Lust For Life feat The Weekend (Stargirl Interlude)

16. Candy Necklace
17. Ocean Eyes
18. ⁠Video Games

19. ⁠Born To Die
20. ⁠Off To The Races
21. Taco Truck vs Venice Bitch

1 minute ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

The moral of the story is NEVER trust a sound check. Gn

Well, last year taught me that :agree: But hey, at least there was a remix of Jealous Girl as she was entering…

I feel like this was such an odd setlist, she has loads of tiktok hits and she sung none of them ?

I wish she'd stop playing it so safe with her setlist, I don't get why she's so hooked on playing the same songs she's been playing for the past 8 years

Not to mention her microphone ruined half the songs :crying4:

Without You as an opening was also the most bizarre idea ever?!? 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

1 minute ago, peachlipgloss said:

cinnamon girl would have stopped time 

high by the beach or MTWBT would have

devoured

thunder/dealer would have shook the earth 

Omg, so sad, I'm imagining it- siren-like backing vocals to start the track "I like you a loooottttttt" :trisha::trisha::trisha:

Something just seemed off tonight with her, like she was a little out of it or not in the best mood. It felt like she wasn’t really connected to this performance. Maybe she was nervous, maybe something going on with her personal life… At least she looked and sounded fucking amazing

im gonna be delulu and hope next week the setlist is at least slightly different 

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

1 minute ago, oldandugly said:

Idk about u guys but I could feel the tension like all the way throughout, like lana was definetly stressed or angry or something

that's deceptive, I think she seemed very focused and did quite well on stage, it was all very well rehearsed and she also had to memorize a lot because so much played together

1 minute ago, drugmunny said:

This is random as fuck too but - As a high-functioning autistic woman, I am like 85% sure Lana is also on the spectrum so that's always been my justification for her bizarre performances (including/especially 2012 SNL). 

or she's just nervous

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, drugmunny said:

This is random as fuck too but - As a high-functioning autistic woman, I am like 85% sure Lana is also on the spectrum so that's always been my justification for her bizarre performances (including/especially 2012 SNL). 

This is so funny. I’m also autistic and I’ve always thought Lana is as well LOL I’ve never verbalized that so it’s super funny seeing someone else say it 

That entrance and closure is one of the staple and iconic moments of her career already. Aside from a bit of a let-down setlist, I enjoyed the show, Lana surely shows effort to sing and she was having fun on stage. can't wait for next week.

Let me be a delulu whore and manifest that she debuts a Lasso song on stage next Friday

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing