Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

yeah she did look really really great tonight especially in that first look :trisha: definitely one for the history books I keep thinking to that video she posted a few months ago I think it was an insta story? where she mentioned having just finished a workout and like you could tell her body was snatched af tonight and her makeup was very well done I love how Etienne paints her and Christina and Kali they always look super good :agree: he deserves more praise me thinks 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I’m finally going to bed, I’ve been up for almost 24 hours (goddamn). I will be dreaming about getting Burnt Norton in 2024 and “my copyrights.” Goodnight xx 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

After that 40+ minutes of pretty much just piano ballads I was almost ready to hand in my stan card….. bitch you’re the headliner at coachella :defeated:

No truly, it's the HEADLINER part that is sticking out to me :rollin:, her vocals were the strongest for the ballads but I wish we got more "coachella" aligned tracks, I understand her nerves at the start though, due to the size, but, that's what you sign up for :defeated:

6 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i think that this will be remembered as the show where she referenced snl, her iconic entrance and her singing with billie. i mean, that’s fine :adele:

not forgetting her short pole performance at the end of Candy Necklace :flutter:

Also I haven't seen anyone mention it but was that not Evan Winiker standing next to Billie Eilish's mom when they panned to the crowd or am I truly delulu? My sister and I watched the stream together and she pointed it out? 

Just now, heavymetalqueen said:

Also I haven't seen anyone mention it but was that not Evan Winiker standing next to Billie Eilish's mom when they panned to the crowd or am I truly delulu? My sister and I watched the stream together and she pointed it out? 

I was about to say that yes

it seems like she tends to stick with a setlist for the duration of an album cycle and that is fine with me frankly… im not gonna watch what i consider to be the most beautiful and talented singer of my generation perform in front of a massive crowd for 2 hours in the middle of the night in the desert while experiencing technical difficulties and then complain that she didn’t sing ENOUGH of my favorite songs ever written 

the intro + outro and her singing without you ( + WC for a minute or so ) were the highlights of the night for me

Imo she should have included trumpets/horns in more parts of her performance

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, Marshall said:

my overall opinion is that she could have done like better song choices like thunder, coachella -wsimm, or let the light in but her outfits were amazing and I loved it. but why bartender and not coachella she has played bartender a lot lately she needs to switch it up tbh

She's been doing Bartender since NFR came out in 2019. That's when I first saw it in Abu Dhabi.

I'm okay with a ballad like that, it creates an intimate atmosphere. But to do FIVE of those in a row??? At Coachella????? And it's not like the songs around that five-ballad slump were more lively. If I remember correctly, she sang Born to Die, The Grants, Ocean Eyes and Video Games too in close proximity.

If I was creating the Coachella set list for her, it would have been sth like

A&W

Off to the Races

West Coast

Ballad: Say Yes to Heaven

Ballad: DYKTTATUOB

Cola

Doin' Time

National Anthem

Ballad: Ride

Ballad: Chemtrails over the Country Club

HIgh by the Beach

FILY

Blue Jeans

Ballad: Candy Necklace feat. Jon Batiste

Ballad: Born to Die

Love

Radio

Cherry

Ballad: Young & Beautiful

Ballad: Norman Fucking Rockwell or Cinnamon Girl

New (Lasso) song

Venice Bitch (trap version)

Summertime Sadness

Ballad: Ocean Eyes feat. Billie Eillish

Ballad: Video games feat. Billie Eilish

Tell me this wouldn't have worked 1 gazillion times better?

29 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

was that her first time singing without you live? I don't think ive heard it before. that was iconic. also- the hair, makeup, outfits?! obsessed with the backup singers and dancers outfits matching

Not sure but her amoeba live of it is gorgeous 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues