10. ⁠Chemtrails Over The Country Club

11. ⁠The Grants

12. ⁠Ocean Blvd

13. ⁠Norman Fucking Rockwell

14. ⁠Arcadia

15. ⁠Candy Necklace feat. Jon Batiste

16. ⁠Ocean Eyes feat. Lana Del Rey

17. ⁠Video Games feat. Billie Eilish

18. Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have feat. Jack Antonoff (studio version)

Bartender is like the least streamed song on NFR why Lana ? I know it’s not about streams but it’s coachella there’s so many good NFR songs…

DON'T GET ME STARTED HER FINISHING THE SHOW WITH YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL - MY FAVORITE SONG OF HERS :trisha: When I was 14, I wrote a big list in my memos on how would Lana's best and most perfect live show look like and one of the details what I still remember is that the she would open with West Coast and it would conclude with Young & Beautiful while the sky is starry and people are singing along and waving phone flashlights in the air :trisha: I can say that this came pretty much true today, I can't aaaa :trisha:

url%5D

Just now, taco truck said:

Yes I do understand they are technically ballads, however they aren’t ballads in the Lanboards definition which just means “sad slow (and often boring or long) song” lol

Ahaha. True, no one here considers those songs ballads since they're anthemic. But none around the around would hear Ride on the radio and think it's a bop or something other than a ballad.

Let's face it, 80% of Lana's catalogue is ballads, and that's absolutely fine. I just wish she would not let people forget that the other 20% of her catalogue, which I personally find the most interesting in her work, even exists.

As long as Twitter is gagged then i don’t even care because I can just pretend it never happened and enjoy the fact that she looks amazing and is ginger again :beyonce:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

She points the mic to the audience at the best bits girl you sing it “dear lord when I get to heaven” 

she was so pissed at the audience HELP ME

She shoulda done the SNL Ghost at the beginning when her vocals were weak and shaky

And then everyone woulda thought she was doing it on purpose and she would get away with it :oic3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The thing is, this performance was not bad, it gave is MANY iconic moments--I'm still gagging over the intro, like she did that--but the voice/mic issues and the choice of songs, and order, made the whole thing incongruous. I know I won't stay up late next week, but I hope something gets done about at least one of these elements. :adele:

Just now, peachlipgloss said:

almost any other song from nfr could replace bartender on a live set and i am Sorry

Ya I can’t believe she insists on doing bartender instead of literally ANY other song on nfr:bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

36 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

I feel bad speculating but I kinda thought 

Lana looked stressed, the backup singers look pissed, billie was so awkward etc 

somethin was in the air 

I blame the crowd 😭😂😅 and whenever was in charge of the sound stuff 

The backing singers DID look pissed.. and after the whole taking down the insta page? Wonder if there’s a sore end point there?

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

her entrance was so iconic…and the look..stunning 

Dreaming away your life ♡

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952390y44w9a9scjy7kqw

BTD: 4 songs

PD: 1 song

UV: 2 songs

HM: 0 songs (1 if u count that small bit of a sample from Burnt Norton interlude)

L4L: 1 song

NFR: 4 songs

COTCC: 1 song

BB: 1 song

Ocean Blvd: 4 songs

To make this setlist even more impactful, i believe that she should:

1. drop 2 songs from NFR (NFR only needs 2 songs and thats Doin time and/or Cinnamon and/or Venice Bitch and/or happiness is a butterfly)

2. drop 1 songs from BTD era - BTD only needs 3 songs and that Video Games, Summertime Sadness and/or Radio and/or Million Dollar Man and/or This Is What Makes Us Girls (i suppose she should get 2 very popy songs from BTD and one flop song like This Is What Makes Us Girls as a surprise).

3. add 2 songs for Honeymoon (Art Deco, 24, Blackest Day, Honeymoon or Freak)

4. add 1 more song for Ocean (Let The Light In and/or Fishtail and/or Taco Truck and/or peppers)

5. remove that damn bar interlude and she can add 1 more unreleased song and that should be ANGELS FOREVER

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, taco truck said:

Ya I can’t believe she insists on doing bartender instead of literally ANY other song on nfr:bebe:

California could've been apt? Maybe a back n forth with the mic pointed at the crowd. :karaoke: I'll pick up all of your Vogues and all of your Rolling Stones :karaoke:
:pussypower:Your favorite liquor off the top shelf:pussypower: I'll throw a partyyyyyyy, alllll niiiiight long

I don't know if the crowd would've known that one, sadly :defeated: