Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

Witch house Lana would be life changing. It’s a shame they never worked on any music together. 

It really was a shame. I remember thinking she was gonna go in that direction/get more experimental when they dated but :( 

The intro will stay the same (as it should) the mic will be fixed, we already know to power through the 5 song lullaby section. And she might even preform Let the light in for the first time :oprah9: weekend two will be great 

25 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I just got off work, Is there an upload for the whole set? Also looking for Justice’s

:pray2:

I know you can find it on sharemania, but you have to sign up, which i haven't done yet. I believe @jaesana has already grabbed it and was going to upload to dropbox when she can.

17 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Just saw Kehlani stans dragging Lana. What if she tells Lana to remove her song from the setlist next week?

then we win, she is a hypcritic b****

5 minutes ago, mcull13 said:

we don’t want khelani anyway she’s probably went back to hating Lana to please her fanbase. after all she was only hating on her 2 months ago 

hypcritic bitch

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Well that was a wild day. Onto week two of LANACHELLA

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952phmiamat2mjgymt1oh

@Elle I know we've requested many smileys lately but I need this pls

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Now hear me out; i know this is a bit late but  I've been thinking about this none stop today and i have to share it somewhere so here's my literal dream performance lol.
The stage will have some small bleachers, like 2 or 3 rows (think beyoncé's coachella set but smaller) behind it will be a big "HOLLYWOOD" sign on a platform and behind it will be what we had today, so some pillars, a balcony and spiral staircases.
There will also be the big cake infront

ACT I: Coachella Intro 
1. Lust for Life ft. The Weeknd (the stage is dark then it lits up with her being on top of the H of the hollywood sign, after the first chorus she goes down and that's when the weeknd comes out)

2. Stargirl Interlude ft. The Weeknd (after she finishes singing her part she dances on the stripper pole like she did today while the Weeknd sings his part)

3. Jealous Girl (will be entirely choreographed with 10s of dancers, male and female, throughout the stage dancing like cheerleaders, during the bridge, after she sings the spelling part, she falls back where she'll be carried by some guys to the front while singing and during the last chorus there will be alot of acrobatics performed by the dancers, think literal cheerleading)

4. National anthem/I want it all (Mashup)

6.  Without You/Radio (Medley, at the end of Radio's bridge, There will be fireworks and confetti right at the beat drop)

7. Cherry 

8. She's Not Me (Long Intro, Alot of dancers, she sings the first verse without being on stage, then during the first chorus she comes out of the cake)

ACT II: Ave Maria Interlude + Outfit Change
9. Ultraviolence
10. West Coast
11. Brooklyn Baby ft. FJM
12. Let the Light In ft. FJM
13. Say Yes To Heaven/ Fine China (Medley)
14. Living Legend
15. Shades Of Cool/ Your Girl (Medley, Shades of cool guitar solo transitions into Your Girl's birdge with lana screaming then the chrous)
16. Bel Air (Will be performed alone without dancers on top of the balcony)

ACT III: Ride Monologue Interlude + Outfit Change
17. Ride
18. Summertime Sadness
19. The Blackest Day/ Arcadia / Y&B (Medly, Will be performed on the center of the cake that will have a platform that goes way up)
20. DYKTTUOB
21.COCC
22.Video Games ft. Billie
23. Ocean Eyes ft. Billie 
24. The Grants (Ends in a jazz outro with lana and the dancers all dancing on the stage and cake with fireworks like in this coachella performance but more "grand', think the great gatsby party scene)

ACT IV:  Wipe Out by The Surfaris Interlude + Outfit Change
25. Peppers ft. Tommy Genesis
26. St Tropez
27. Meet me in the pale moonlight OR Queen Of Disaster
28. Doin' Time ft. Sublime
29. FIILY
30. NFR / MAC (Mashup) 
31. Venice Bitch (Shortened, With elements of VB, the end will be instrumental like Hollywood Bowl performance with her exiting in motorcycles with the dancers)

So in The end It'll have:
Born to Die: 5
Paradise: 2
Ultraviolence: 4
Honeymoon: 1
LFL: 2
NFR: 5
COCC: 1
BB: 2
Ocean Blvd: 4
Other: 4
Unreleased: 7

Anyways, thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Tbh I feel like if she had just scrapped Bartender and Arcadia and done Let the Light In it would already have been a way better set. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

rewatched last night and i think we were all way too dramatic, critical, and harsh
she sounded lovely and the mic pops were rather rare tbh + those were the only 2 things we complained about
she sang a whole verse and chorus on ocean eyes with billie which was also amazing

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Full offence if Lana invites you to sing at Coachella then what the FUCK reason is good enough to not do it

Idgaf if I had bubonic plague, I'd make them wheel me on stage in an airtight tube 

You best believe I'd BE THERE 

Do not understand these bitches "not being able to make it" 

:wtf3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream