shadesofblue

Which Lana era is your current favorite?

I feel like if you're a fan long enough you'll be in all eras at some point . I'm in my AKA era but on the verge of BTD ... :heart::hae::hype:

11 hours ago, Black to Blue said:

When I first read the title I thought you meant what Lana era am I in in my real life. I kinda feel like I’m in my Lust for Life era honestly (out of the black and into the blue specifically)

Music-wise I’ve been listening to a ton of unreleased from 2009-2014 and COTCC.

oopsies I just realized I should've clarified my question better, but I changed it so I apologize y'all :trisha4:

It was supposed to be which music era is your current fav but it can mean whatever you'd like it to be! :makeup: 

love seeing people's answers though, always fun to see what others are into <3 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

changes every week. Last week was full lust for life, this week is ocean blvd (first time in my ocean blvd since the month of its release)

Ocean Blvd because it's my favorite album and I can't believe how positive this era was for her

But also Born to Die because I've been very nostalgic about the videos... Lana is a visual genius, it's really such a shame she/her creative team have been so inconsistent about it for almost a decade now. Her mega success this year makes me hopeful her team will invest in more videos for the next era.