Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Ok but where the fuck are the leaks… ur telling me it’s the 10th anniversary of the greatest album ever made and these hoarders couldn’t open their pockets and not even drop a single crumb? Smh…

edit: Just realised this is the lasso thread but whatever :makeup2:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for the big things coming but I'm a bit disappointed. Since she "announced" Lasso I've been wasting TOO much time thinking about it and now it's not coming. She really shouldn't have said anything then... I mean yeah I can wait 'til next year but I mean she still can change her plans about the "major things" and literally do something compeletely different. 

I don't think she's been busy in studio in May-June because of touring and awards. And she told Elle that by the end of 2024 Lasso is released and I don't think she would lie to a fan whom she has met like many times before. Lana wouldn't do that to Elle :um4:

url%5D

21 minutes ago, Embach said:

I don't think she's been busy in studio in May-June because of touring and awards. And she told Elle that by the end of 2024 Lasso is released and I don't think she would lie to a fan whom she has met like many times before. Lana wouldn't do that to Elle :um4:

as far as I remember, she only said to Elle "it's planned...", but a plan could always change...

39 minutes ago, Embach said:

She's been allegedly recording stuff for it for 4 years and she jumped straight to the studio right after Ocean too and the Alabama sessions...

Plus the Luke Laird songs and the Quavo track.

She definitely has at least 1 album worth of tracks so I guess the delay (if it's true) is cause she changed direction.

Maybe she saw the vinyl deadline coming in April for a September release and she panicked cause once it started if would be harder to cancel :um2:

giphy.gif

I love how every pre-release era is unhinged in its own way. This time we’re being fed a lot with all her appearances but there’s like no sustenance. Basically giving us candyfloss

1 hour ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for the big things coming but I'm a bit disappointed. Since she "announced" Lasso I've been wasting TOO much time thinking about it and now it's not coming. She really shouldn't have said anything then... I mean yeah I can wait 'til next year but I mean she still can change her plans about the "major things" and literally do something compeletely different. 

This literally happened with like every album rollout recently besides Tunnel idk what anyone expected 😭 plus we are living through her greatest era rn and im not ready to let it go yet so im fed and satisfied ill wait happily

21 minutes ago, Obduration said:

This literally happened with like every album rollout recently besides Tunnel idk what anyone expected 😭 plus we are living through her greatest era rn and im not ready to let it go yet so im fed and satisfied ill wait happily

Yeah I know that she loves this (I am an old member but I forgot my password and just have been lurking for a few years) but still I was hopeful that someday she wouldn't lie to us:pft:

RIP Lasso I hope you're enjoying Scrapped Album Heaven along with Rock Candy Sweet, American Standards and Classics, and the others :xcry:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧